medical devices used as sex toys

I found this article, thought it was interesting. Anyone had any experience with the toy/device in general?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...age=1#storytop
The word "spec" as in "specticles" I imagine is a root meaning "to see," and the medical device designed to allow viewing of the interior of the vagina and cirvex by stretching the vaginal walls wide is of course the stainless steel, polished speculum.

I have used it to view the interior of my patner's love canal in detail from time to time. Some find my suggestion to use it disgusting, others a turn-on.
hmmm i dont know about using that as a sex toy because for me PAPS each year are not fun especially that device lol!

Dont get any ideas ying2yang lol
The word "spec" as in "specticles" I imagine is a root meaning "to see," and the medical device designed to allow viewing of the interior of the vagina and cirvex by stretching the vaginal walls wide is of course the stainless steel, polished speculum.

I have used it to view the interior of my patner's love canal in detail from time to time. Some find my suggestion to use it disgusting, others a turn-on. Originally Posted by reginaldlivingstonIII
It means to inspect.
And for the last 5 years no one uses a stainless steel or a polished.
These days we use a poly plastic that is disposable, since now you don't use it on more than one lady, period.