NOBAMANADS

Oh shit, now the liberals have nowhere to go or emulate. Even Canada’s Prime Minister immediately called it terrorism (not workplace violence) and showed more guts in one speech than in all of Hussein’s speeches combined. Of course, calling any act of terror, “terrorism” in the homeland might make your administration look weak or offend your base if you laid the blame where it belongs, right Hussein? Take a tip from Harper, his honest and quick admission that they had been attacked by a radicalized Muslim terrorist and his speech in general, made him, the Canadian parliament and the Canadian citizens look superior to us. Man up Hussein – start calling Harper for advice before you make us look weak, again.
+1. Repeat. +1

Oh shit, now the liberals have nowhere to go or emulate. Even Canada’s Prime Minister immediately called it terrorism (not workplace violence) and showed more guts in one speech than in all of Hussein’s speeches combined. Of course, calling any act of terror, “terrorism” in the homeland might make your administration look weak or offend your base if you laid the blame where it belongs, right Hussein? Take a tip from Harper, his honest and quick admission that they had been attacked by a radicalized Muslim terrorist and his speech in general, made him, the Canadian parliament and the Canadian citizens look superior to us. Man up Hussein – start calling Harper for advice before you make us look weak, again. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Oh shit, now the liberals have nowhere to go or emulate. Even Canada’s Prime Minister immediately called it terrorism (not workplace violence) and showed more guts in one speech than in all of Hussein’s speeches combined. Of course, calling any act of terror, “terrorism” in the homeland might make your administration look weak or offend your base if you laid the blame where it belongs, right Hussein? Take a tip from Harper, his honest and quick admission that they had been attacked by a radicalized Muslim terrorist and his speech in general, made him, the Canadian parliament and the Canadian citizens look superior to us. Man up Hussein – start calling Harper for advice before you make us look weak, again. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
The closest Obama ever had to getting a pair was when his lovers' nads was slapping him in the ass, bathhouse style !
  • Seedy
  • 10-23-2014, 03:04 PM
The closest Obama ever had to getting a pair was when his lovers' nads was slapping him in the ass, bathhouse style ! Originally Posted by rioseco
He gets a pair slapping him in the face whenever he is sucking moochell's dick. LMFAO
God you fuckers are dumb ....
God you fuckers are dumb .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, the fuckers like you that voted for NOBAMANADS are the dumb ones. He fooled you guys at least twice; now you're promoting Hillary who wants us to believe private industry doesn't create jobs. Guess what? There's a "lie" in believe.
God you fuckers are dumb .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's it? That's your contribution?

No wonder you still support him!
*Pic removed - JCM

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
No, the fuckers like you that voted for NOBAMANADS are the dumb ones. He fooled you guys at least twice; now you're promoting Hillary who wants us to believe private industry doesn't create jobs. Guess what? There's a "lie" in believe. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Sorry asswipe I didn't vote for him who is dumb now?
That's it? That's your contribution?

No wonder you still support him! Originally Posted by LexusLover
How do you think I support him? By calling you dumb. Bleating about workplace violence in Canada.
Sorry asswipe I didn't vote for him who is dumb now?

How do you think I support him? By calling you dumb. Bleating about workplace violence in Canada. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh littleone, take Greg Orman's dick out of your mouth before you voice another misguided minion opinion.
Oh littleone, take Greg Orman's dick out of your mouth before you voice another misguided minion opinion. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
What does Greg have to do with workplace violence in Canada Idiot? Oh sorry you are just deflecting as you have no logical thought.
What does Greg have to do with workplace violence in Canada? I'm an Idiot? Oh sorry I am just deflecting as I have no logical thought. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now, LittleEva, Assup wants us to be honest on here. You still want him to let you play, don't you? I've corrected your post this time, but please try to more careful.

Now, LittleEva, Assup knows how stupid I am so please don't talk over my head.

:: Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You just refuse to learn, don't you, LittleEva. *sigh* Well, continue to be stupid, if you insist.

I just refuse to learn,. *sigh* Well,I will continue to be stupid, if you insist.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy