Activities: BBBJ/CIM/NQNS
Session Length: 20mins
Fee: $20.00
Hair Color and Length: brown blonde highlites
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'6'' 130 lbs. I think she is mixed spanish/white
Recommendation: Yes
Are you serious? she is charging $20 only?
this chick seems too shady for me. a week ago i tried getting some play time with her and every time i called seems like she was on her way to work or at least thats what she told me. so finally when she said she will be working from 11am -7pm on sat (about a week ago) i thought ok maybe i can finally get a straight answer. however, i called about 8pm giving her time to unwind, first call no answer. 2nd call i got a guy on the other say "hello, who is this?) then i hung up. so about 5 days later she text me outta the blue and says can you come see me in dallas (apparently she lives/works out in dallas, but says she comes to fort worth every now and then to see her friends), but no i dont text her back because she prob isnt worth the effort or trouble nor do i want to find myself in trouble if she is not worth it. she text me again today, with "can you come see me in dallas", and again i did not reply. its as if she had no clue about the bloke that answered that one time i called. if anyone else has actually been able to see her besides the original poster please fill us in on the missing pieces.
  • Logan
  • 05-15-2010, 11:44 AM
I typically only run into shady WSW’s in this area. I cruised this area last week and saw some overweight blonde with big ass saggy tits in this very area. Was this Kelly? I was tempted to make a quick John U-turn, but decided to just fuck it. She was out in the open and I wasn’t in the mood to waste my time with one of those Riveside girlz walking from…

…..Tucker St. Nothing but drama and scamming usually. It looks like this Kelly provided a decent time and not to mention swallowed a full load of cum, which I like…

….when I trolled this area last week…saw quite a few walkers on Riverside from 287 down to Berry (mostly BSW’s) and saw some scant action at Riverside/Lancaster, but LE was heavy there. Too risky. So I went trolling in a new area of FW and found a WSW that gave me a good time for 20 dollars…

…based on recent reviewz/reports for this area…lookz like action is still plentiful in this part of town…but LE has alwayz been very heavy in this area…so be cautious when trolling…

Are you serious? she is charging $20 only? Originally Posted by RoadKing
Umm…becuz she is hooking on the street…
Thz Jedi, got the hook-up. You were dead on. Good job, saw her today. Suprise I got an answer everytime I called. Also did you know she's got a room mate? Idk 4 sure if she's available. Get back to ya on that one

Oh bro L, guess what she was a very, very bad girl
Cool your welcome... glad it worked out for you! What area of town did you see her? A room mate sounds interesting keep us posted
near Sylvania, it's shady so be careful if you travel at night. I'm a daywalker.. I can PM u the exact spot, im sure you know that area.
Just wondered if she was in Fort Worth or Dallas.... She was kinda confusing on the location I think she said she visits FTW on the weekends and lived in the Dallas area during the week...
Jedi that would be fw, sorry I misunderstood. She made no mention of Dallas. Thz again, good hunting.