Address: Main st.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJNQNS
Session Length: 20 min
Fee: 25
Hair Color and Length: Brown ,short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was about 5 fot 4 inchess tall thin build b cups nice ass though. not real bad looking but she is not going to win any bueaty comtests .

She had a black tank top , tied in front with black jeans on
Recommendation: Yes
  • Logan
  • 06-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Crunchtime thankz for the review - alwayz nice to find a 25 dollar cum swallower!

I trolled this area on Saturday and saw a couple of SW’s and no LE in sight. It definitely seems like the action is back. However, I suspect LE will crack down when football season starts like they did last year….becuz..

….you can’t have hookerz working near Cowboys Stadium…and especially during the Super Bowl! I’m sure there will be a lot of girls working the circuit during Super Bowl week.

BTW, has anyone spotted Beanie Cap Bonnie working this area? I saw her a few weekz ago walking by the Budget Suites /Shell at Lamar/360. I was in a hurry to get somewhere, otherwise, I'd picked her up for a bbbjcim.
Great Job Crunch!
damn not again Did not meet criteria Crap another sleepless night

Guys come on this is a street walker no phone,I am sure she had no e mail address, and I would be shocked if she had a websight.

I do not put this out for points ,just trying to help the other searchers.

No Logan I have not seen Beanie Cap at all but you will never guess who is back.yeah you will !!Boo is back ! walking the same area , she will never learn. Also her 6 months gave her hell on her body she stuck a few extra pounds on LOL
  • Logan
  • 06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Boo is back ! walking the same area , she will never learn. Also her 6 months gave her hell on her body she stuck a few extra pounds on LOL Originally Posted by crunchtime
I never cared for Boo. She was/is a thief and is very nasty looking these days. I remember getting a bbbjcim from her like 4 years ago (Yup she's been around a long time!) and afterwardz...she was greedy. She went digging in my ashtray for loose change and I kid you not....Boo scooped up all of the pennies, nickels and dimes in my ashtray and took them with her....
Might have to be on the look out for Rachel now. I've picked her a few times in the past and she never took CIM or swallowed. I've always sent her on her way with a ton of cum on her shirt since I never seem to have napkins in my car. Saw her the other day but just passed on.