OMG..🤤..you guys are not going to believe what just happened!

Hi Everyone! I Hope everyone is having a sweet hot cozy night tonight..😘
I was doing my usual late at night routine emailing and responding texting to xxxfriends and planning Partays like the one someone or another from OH2 may be having..😉and.. checkingout Outer Space and the galaxies..btw
Incase you all are not aware..
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/science-env
Ok so im sending a get well text *with alot of xxxphotos* to a very dear friend that I met from ASPD days a get well hug.( he recently got out of the hospital and I wanted to wish him a speedyrecovery..and he asked for boobie pixxx yesterday..😗Hi sexy get well soon😙 ..so rather than sending them to his number 😲i accidentally dialed one number wrong.

Omg..my phone started going crazy with texts WHO THE HELL IS THIS and phone call..I feel awful..😫😌😞😕🤥..she finally calmed down when i told her "Bob" has the same exact number except for 1.😄😀😄🙁😝
And that she could call if she did not believe me and I also mentioned him recovering and it was a naughty pick me up for him..😞😟
She finally started laughing with relief..I felt so bad for her that ive decided .I cant entertain the married men anymore unless its just in sending Photos or links to my XXXwebsite.
That was crazy.

Poor Bob if he gets a phone call from her tomorrow.she was scary.if she does and your reading this "Bob" its on me when we meet for um lunch..😉

😗

Please note this was my first ever experience with anothers partner and I hope Im never in a situation like that again.
🤤..😝
In my bubble wee are all single.
💋
O....M...G!!!
Lmfao
Any taint photos sent?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-20-2019, 07:13 PM
oops..
cool story bro
I wonder if she is related to sc
What a stand-up thing to do. Good for you!
Rofl, Bob is a lucky man.

~