Forum rules

So today I got a warning for bumping a thread that is older than 30 days. I was not aware of this rule. So I decided to read the forum rules and quickly I realized that it was ridiculously long. Is there a quick summary of the rules written by anyone?

I understand that you need to know the rules of the forum but its hard to remember each and every rule of the forum. Sometimes, you just forget reading small details or just forget them. How harsh are the moderators?
Like I said...we have 9 pages of rules in Word and only 6 or 7 that are enforceable...pointless...
So today I got a warning for bumping a thread that is older than 30 days. Originally Posted by mraxe1986
You got a warning for that? That's harsh. There are lots of people who break rules day to day around here and have no clue what a warning is.
If you've spent any time on any civilian message boards, many of the rules on here are exactly the same. The big one that's. different is for providers to not gives access to the ladies area (or any private info) to hobbiests and vice versa with respect to BCD.
You got a warning for that? That's harsh. There are lots of people who break rules day to day around here and have no clue what a warning is. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I've got my fair share! Good to see you're not holding any resentment over your vacation...
Good to see you're not holding any resentment over your vacation... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Now, that's funny. Wakeup taking sarcasm to a higher level.
Now, that's funny. Wakeup taking sarcasm to a higher level. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I was little confused too. I was thinking he cannot be that good. May be I am wrong.
We need a new rule about threads concerning rules. First and most importantly the rules should not apply to me, second when in doubt the rule is probably wrong when applied to me. It would be best for everyone to just thinck of me as a living god. What? No I do not have an ego problem.

What is this pick on Wakeup week? I thought that was last week, the email said this was pick on Htowner week, next week is Dear John and I'm still the week between Christmas and New Years. Do you guys not get the memos? When is Gator season going to open back up?
Just make sure you remember these......Some people dont remember or know them...self included

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
:Wakeup bows:

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

I could have worded that much worse I think...

just sayn.....
You got a warning for that? That's harsh. There are lots of people who break rules day to day around here and have no clue what a warning is. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

+1
I thought that was last week, the email said this was pick on Htowner week Originally Posted by Wayward
Damn I didn't even get a PM or nothing . Good thing it is Friday already , more like almost Saturday already. Sigh of relief.

The best way to learn the rules is the way Wayward does. Just keep getting points, warning and bans till he knows what all the rules are.
Then he knows which rules is he exactly breaking, and breaking, he will.
The best part of rule #1 is the word "unprovoked"....I get a kick out of the tards who open pandora's box....then cry foul when they reap the whirlwind....and wonder why their pounding falls on deaf ears.
Rules are for pussies!