Professional or Hobby Carpenter

My kinky twin Mistress Sheeda gets A LOT of attention. Now that I am moving to a fixed incall as opposed to hotels, I'm going to have room for more equiptment and this thread inspired me. I have a list of things that I would like made, and was wondering if anyone makes or knows anyone who makes furniture or other wood/metal works that I can commission to make some custom pieces for me.. This is NOT FOR BARTER, unless that is what you're interested in. I'm willing to pay half as a deposit, and then other half as each piece is completed. If you do you can either respond in this thread, PM me, or call. Here's some examples of some of the pieces I'm talking about.

The chic in the pic has a hot booty and legs. May be I can find a stool behind her before she gets out of there.

ReadCT on that thread said he can build it. Hope you can bring it down from Dallas.
Uhh Htowner, I'm pretty sure that's a dude.
Daphne, looks like you've got some real kinky clients. Hope someone can take care of equipment.

ReadCT on that thread said he can build it. Hope you can bring it down from Dallas. Originally Posted by Htowner
I know babe.. not trying to go to Dallas, I would like someone in town, as the pieces aren't going to be exactly like they are in the pics, and I'm not trying to travel further than 75-100 miles to go get.
Congrats on the new incall. Its great to have your own place and be able to set it up as you like.
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2010, 10:39 AM
My dad does wood work but I can't bring myself to ask him to make me some stocks or put that X thing together for me.
I am now intimidated
My dad does wood work but I can't bring myself to ask him to make me some stocks or put that X thing together for me. Originally Posted by trey
It's a St. Andrew's cross. It wouldn't be for you, but for a friend. But I understand, birds of a feather. He might thinck you were into some freaky chit.
I am now intimidated Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
yeah, I get that a lot, but its okay. Daphne and Sheeda are two totally different persons. Like Clark Kent and Superman. Both exist, both are genuine; it all depends on which one you want. I don't introduce any BDSM aspect into a session unless that's what one asks for. Check my reviews, I have some for both.
I am now intimidated Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
Don't be intimidated.........Daphne is a doll and a good time.

Now on the other hand.......If you scared.......SAY YOU SCARED!............lol
thanks babe
Wow... that looks... fun
LD,

I do woodwork. Most of that looks fairly easy, the expense comes in hardware and types of wood used. I am a big fan of good hardwoods, but they are stupid expensive. Much like you though.... I dont work for free, even if I like doing it.
no problem papi.. I don't expect anyone to work for free. Ever. Can you guestimate cost?? We'll be in touch.
Don't be intimidated.........Daphne is a doll and a good time.

Now on the other hand.......If you scared.......SAY YOU SCARED!............lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Unless you piss her off, then look out lol

LD my buddy I told you about I am sure could do it but I don't think he could concentrate enough to do it. However I would kill to see the look on his face when you showed him what you wanted LMAO. I would just tell him you need some woodwork done so the shock would be even better lol.