WOW! What a nice guy!!-any girls have any crazy stories like these???

SO i got a request for a date from my backpage ad. He was not an eccie or p411 member so I verifed him at his work. we had played phone tag for 2 days... it was kind of strange. Finally we were able to secure a time to meet, I told him I was going to jump in the shower and get ready and head over... by the time I got out of the shower he called again and I called back... he said he just wasnt up to it and needed to cancel... I got a little attitude with him and was like.."ummm ok I wish You had told me that before I started getting ready and skipped going to the gym..." .... then he replied "you are right! Come on over and Ill give you your donation"... he was literally 2min away so i drove over in my PJS and HE GAVE Me MY DONATiON! I wAS SOOO shocked!! we chatted for a couple mins n he said he was going to bed... how freaking awesome but weird is that! most guys would be like "yeah yeah yeah woman ill try n reschedule bye."... I was impressed lol... just thought Id share!

And to make the night even crazier... I got another call and ended up doing the session at the guys work... it was a HOSPITAL .. we did it on the hospital bed... its the perfect height hahahaha

Girls or maybe guys please share your crazy stories!
Sweets.... I honestly can't believe you actually went over there and took that poor fucktards money.... I could see if you had actually turned down a couple of sessions because the times conflicted and you were losing income, but to bitch about missing going to the gym?.... And didn't even try to talk him into at least a blow-job?.... Or maybe you could have inquired if maybe in a day or two you could reschedule, when he might be more up to it.... IMHO I don't think I would have told anyone that story, much less posted it in an open forum.... Then again, it's just my opinion....
Sweets.... I honestly can't believe you actually went over there and took that poor fucktards money.... I could see if you had actually turned down a couple of sessions because the times conflicted and you were losing income, but to bitch about missing going to the gym?.... And didn't even try to talk him into at least a blow-job?.... Or maybe you could have inquired if maybe in a day or two you could reschedule, when he might be more up to it.... IMHO I don't think I would have told anyone that story, much less posted it in an open forum.... Then again, it's just my opinion.... Originally Posted by srvfin
could not have said it better myself
Oh please, dont go there... Of course I offered to have some fun. Hell I was horny!! and he had basically NCNS for the past 2days... I had told him exactly when I would call to confirm our date etc and no answer etc but thats not the point because things come up and thats just part of being a provider. Only reason I was annoyed was because we spoke less than 20min earlier and he said hurry on over(what changed in the past 20min).... Its not like I was like hey u better pay me anyway for skipping out on me... he offered.... if someone called u and said hey if u drive by real quick ill give u a chunk of money just cuz... would you say no? I highly doubt it. I was marveling at the fact that this even happened and how funny of a day it was.

Anyway the point of this thread was to get stories from girls or guys that they have that are surprising/fun/interesting!
I have a regular who works at a hospital. Just like with you we also did it in the bed lol .He works overnights so its quiet not many people around but its always fun!
  • Trey
  • 11-16-2010, 11:43 PM
It ain't that big a deal guys, if a girl cancelled your meet while you were on your way then you would be a little upset. If she noticed you were upset and she said hey I feel you come over I'll give you a free bbbj not many would say no. Granted I would be in the group she said would say Fuck it I'll call you later.
Well that was very nice of your gentleman caller to keep up his end of the deal. So, did you mean you met up the following nite for his raincheck appt or did he pay you again?
Venus? Is that you?
Champagne Super Nova In Disguise?
I highly doubted. She don't sound like Venus.
Oh god chill out I have a client who scheduled with me on one of my two available days for a multi hour at a very coveted lunchtime appt. He cancelled at the last minute and I missed out another appt because of it,I mentioned it but not rudely and he insisted on making up for it and compensated me for it. Whenhe saw me for the next appt I gave him huge discount because of how considerate he was of my time. It sounds like a fucktard move to some,but you must realize it inconveniences us just as much as it does you when its a last minute cancel/NCNS. I dont demand cancellation fees but it was considerate and above and beyond for me and I greatly appreciated it and show him how much everytime(ill never forget that
Venus? Is that you? Originally Posted by boardman
No shot at the original poster, but that was very funny boardman. I love provider stories they are random and amusing. One of my favorites was a well reviewed provider that has now left the scene, we had scheduled a multi-hour session. Well one thing lead to another and she had been drinking before the session started and I'd brought a bottle of her favorite adult beverage. We played around a little and before any coffee, bells or goal shots; she sort of passed out. No worries figured she'd wake up in a few minutes after about an hour I tried to wake her and no joy.

So watch some TV, yack on my phone and three or so hours later she is still out and now snoring, it was girl snoring and kind of cute but still. Somebody was getting a little horny. So tried really hard to wake her, short of throwing ice water on her and got a very sleepy "I'm tired", followed by more snoring . So I took a nap, now it's like 5-6 hours in and nothing much has really happened. Finally wake her and she wants to be paid for an overnight. We talked about it for a few minutes and came up with a compromise of a couple of hours. Actually asked her what I should be paying to watch her sleep? No big deal really except I could tell she really saw herself as the injured party. In retrospect should have gone the ice water route, trying to be nice on that occasion didn't work out. Asked around and this wasn't normal behavior for her, but it did really make me laugh when ever she was running mult-hour specials. She should have had a rate for BCD play, social drinking and watching her sleep. Later I did ger an email offering a make up session at a reduced rate, but it seemed better to just quite while I was behind.

This story is not about Venus, she almost got be arrested, mouthing off to a ellie. Now that was a bad night.
Lol @ wayward! That is a funny story!
What's even funnier is the fact that he has many many more.
lmao wayward that is classic!