Word Game

• bbkid
  • 12-26-2019, 07:02 AM
I received a word game for Christmas yesterday where you have to unscramble the letters to make words. I played it for a while last night and discovered some interesting phenomenon.

Taint ain't a word. Phuck ain't a word. Pus ain't a word.
I'm taking this thing back this morning. It's inaccurate.
lol
I like word games.

and ain't only recently became an official word, I think?
Pus is a word OP, although not in the form used by the village idiots on this site who claim it refers to a female's slippery slope. Those yahoos are just the other side of smart and it shows.

The following is the definition of pus, which, more accurately, is written as purulent in the medical field:
: a thick, opaque, usually yellowish-white, fluid matter that is formed as part of an inflammatory response typically associated with an infection and is composed of exudate chiefly containing dead white blood cells (such as neutrophils), tissue debris, and pathogenic microorganisms (such as bacteria)

I received a word game for Christmas yesterday where you have to unscramble the letters to make words. I played it for a while last night and discovered some interesting phenomenon.

Taint ain't a word. Phuck ain't a word. Pus ain't a word.
I'm taking this thing back this morning. It's inaccurate. Originally Posted by bbkid
Since this is (finally) on-topic....seems "pus" really IS a word. Here's a visual aid......

Did someone say PUS ?

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You're welcome.