The first ex-president to die in prison

And our first contestant, weighing in at 285 pounds, is Donald "can't keep his fucking mouth shut" Trump.

Certainly the most stupid president if not the furthest mentally gone president.

Want proof?
Read the fucking newspaper.
The bastard will die from McDonald's and KFC soon enough. He don't look well
He will be ok as long as prison has room of documents to wape his ass hole clean. I prity sure it just using thoes documents as toilet paper.
He'll be able to sit on a coke bottle without noticing when his fellow inmates get through with him.
He will be ok as long as prison has room of documents to wape his ass hole clean. I prity sure it just using thoes documents as toilet paper. Originally Posted by Ripmany
While Trump in prison is a very possible outcome, it is not a slam-dunk.

Remember the Zimmerman trial? His life hung by a thread till the verdict was read.

Remember the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? Same thing there.

Both could have gone either way, but during the pre-trial hoopla in the press it looked as though both would go down, with the only question being life without parole or a needle.

On the other hand, I think it is quite likely that President Biden will go to prison for crimes explicitly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. Waite for it.
And our first contestant, weighing in at 285 pounds, is Donald "can't keep his fucking mouth shut" Trump.

Certainly the most stupid president if not the furthest mentally gone president.

Want proof?
Read the fucking newspaper.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
The Newspapers get their information from the Main Stream Media so therefore it's worth questioning. Biden is the one who can't keep his mouth. In the following clip without knowing it he admits to committing a crime. He's nothing but a dummy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uxUTNw8fL3Q/
While Trump in prison is a very possible outcome, it is not a slam-dunk.

Remember the Zimmerman trial? His life hung by a thread till the verdict was read.

Remember the Kyle Rittenhouse trial? Same thing there.

Both could have gone either way, but during the pre-trial hoopla in the press it looked as though both would go down, with the only question being life without parole or a needle.

On the other hand, I think it is quite likely that President Biden will go to prison for crimes explicitly enumerated in the body of the Constitution. Waite for it. Originally Posted by ICU 812

That's why there is so much attention put on Trump. It's all a distraction to sway attention away from Biden who is the most corrupt politician and eventually when they realize he's unelectable he'll be thrown under the Bus.
A reporter asked President Biden about the molney paid to other family members through shell corporations. Mr. Biden smirked and said, "Where is the money . . .where is the money?", then grinned and chuckled.

While not an outright admission of wrong doing, law enforcement interrogators view that behavior as demonstrating knowledge of culpability. The reporters that investigated the Watergate conspiracy called that sort of response a "non-denial denial". The implication was that "We did it but you can't find it" . . .a sort of Bart Simpson answer.
A reporter asked President Biden about the molney paid to other family members through shell corporations. Mr. Biden smirked and said, "Where is the money . . .where is the money?", then grinned and chuckled.

While not an outright admission of wrong doing, law enforcement interrogators view that behavior as demonstrating knowledge of culpability. The reporters that investigated the Watergate conspiracy called that sort of response a "non-denial denial". The implication was that "We did it but you can't find it" . . .a sort of Bart Simpson answer. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Kind of a "Catch Me If You Can" sort of bullshit. Biden and his family is involved in the biggest Influence Peddling scam of all time. As long as all eyes are on Trump Biden will walk between the raindrops.
This is about dying in prison. There are no charges against Biden. No criminal investigations of any kind.

60 plus felony charges against trump.

Pretty god damn funny.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

He won't be grabbing pussy in prison. He'll be grabbing his ankles.
If they have to go to trial in South Florida, Trump is not going to prison. He couldn't have asked for a better venue than there.

As far as the folks who keep mentioning Biden, I thought he was our current president. I thought the OP was referring to a former president.

I swear some of you dudes couldn't stick to a simple topic even if you were reminded of the damn topic a 100X's. LOL
In the Miami/Palm Beach the votes have gone @60% to the dems. That means the jury pool has even more people than voted.

I trust a jury there to perform their duties.

I don't need to see trump in jail.

I would like to see his demise come while he's incarcerated.
If they have to go to trial in South Florida, Trump is not going to prison. He couldn't have asked for a better venue than there.

As far as the folks who keep mentioning Biden, I thought he was our current president. I thought the OP was referring to a former president.

I swear some of you dudes couldn't stick to a simple topic even if you were reminded of the damn topic a 100X's. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
This is about dying in prison. There are no charges against Biden. No criminal investigations of any kind.

60 plus felony charges against trump.

Pretty god damn funny.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

He won't be grabbing pussy in prison. He'll be grabbing his ankles.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
What's funny is you think Trump is going to prison based on bogus charges. Don't let your hatred over ride logic.
  • cc314
  • 06-16-2023, 11:32 AM
NY: jury may not take the misdemeanor-to-felony leap with the DA. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

FL: seemed like a slam dunk until the judge was assigned. Word is she can dismiss the case, and it can't be appealed. Word is DOJ can get a conviction and the judge can give the Defendant 0 years. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

NJ: heard this was a Plan B if FL goes bad. Some of the boxes may have made it to NJ (it's in the FL indictment). Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

DC: this is probably the venue if J6 charges are brought. Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

GA: election interference has a chance, but jury has to buy intent. RICO might happen, but might get too complicated. New GA law may be used to yank DA. Stay tuned. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

I think there's a decent chance of a conviction. I'm not confident about jail time.
NY: jury may not take the misdemeanor-to-felony leap with the DA. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

FL: seemed like a slam dunk until the judge was assigned. Word is she can dismiss the case, and it can't be appealed. Word is DOJ can get a conviction and the judge can give the Defendant 0 years. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

NJ: heard this was a Plan B if FL goes bad. Some of the boxes may have made it to NJ (it's in the FL indictment). Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

DC: this is probably the venue if J6 charges are brought. Stay tuned. Can be pardoned by POTUS.

GA: election interference has a chance, but jury has to buy intent. RICO might happen, but might get too complicated. New GA law may be used to yank DA. Stay tuned. Can't be pardoned by POTUS.

I think there's a decent chance of a conviction. I'm not confident about jail time. Originally Posted by cc314
January 6th is null and void. Trump never specifically encouraged anyone to swarm the Capital and overpower security to gain entry. Trump encourage a peaceful protest. Those that did were paid to do so. It's obvious it'a all about keeping Trump from running. Lies, made up stories whatever it takes.