coming up..(ladies give me some advice..)

i hate when guys contact me whining about a previous review like we cant ever change our rates. i will admit im still somewhat new to this but can i not ever go up on my rates? i think im pretty flexible but dont come whining to me about a review thats months old talkin bout "well this review said this much" or "this person said u did this". ladies (or guys) can u help me?
I don't think there is any way to get some guys to stop doing that. I think you just need to be prepared for it and have a thick skin. Grin and bare the whining.
The fellas should look at your show case for rates or preferred link if you have one. The only thing you can do is tell the guy's to put in your review it was a special if it is lower then your rate even though they do some time for get to do it..

But they can also look at your other reviews to some one get a ideal what your rate is.
hmm okay. some fokes just wanna try me *evl*
hmm okay. some fokes just wanna try me *evl* Originally Posted by bri.blaque.
You got it babe..
pms miss brown
You asked for ladies advice but put this in coed so I'm going to chime in from the male perspective since it's the males that are paying...just like you ladies do your reseach we do ours and reviews are where we start. If your rate has been consistent for however long you've been a provider and everyone that reviewed you has reviewed you at that rate or your ads on backpage and whatever other sites you advertise on show that rate and then there is an upping of the rate the first guy to go in at that new rate feels like he's being ripped off...we live in a capitalistic society and this is the land of the "bargain deal"...now don't get me wrong - this is als the land of presentation and I don't know if you ladies think about it but there is a reason we pay $500/hour for some ladies and $100/hour for others - are the activities the same, pretty much....is the time spent the same - give or take a few minutes but yes pretty much...it's the presentation - if you present yourself in a manner that warrants our investing that type of money then we'll pay it and if you present yourself in a manner that does not then we won't. I can get a steak at a ton of restaurants and yes, steak is steak, but the presention makes all the difference in the world.

There is nothing wrong at all with going up on your rates - hell I don't know anyone that would want to work a job that did not include raises and opportunities for advancement - but even in the civi world you have to show justification as to why you deserve a raise and like it or not we guys are your clients - not your bosses - but your clients and if you expect us to pay a higher rate then we want to see why we have to invest more...to sum it up...if you want us to invest more into you then you need to invest more into you.
The fellas should look at your show case for rates or preferred link if you have one. The only thing you can do is tell the guy's to put in your review it was a special if it is lower then your rate even though they do some time for get to do it..

But they can also look at your other reviews to some one get a ideal what your rate is. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's exactly right Miss Brown...

But stick with your rates...if they want to complain and throw a hissy fit, they can go to Bissonet or Telephone to get STELLAR services and a GORGEOUS gal for such a FABULOUS price! lol

Keep your head up!
well like i said before those reviews are old for one..
everybody doesnt write reviews two..
and three different things happen on different occasions so dont come whining to me about what jack said he got if youre joe. things change and i think im pretty flexible.
It's your kitty so ask what you want.
It's your kitty so ask what you want. Originally Posted by Mrgalveston
pow! lol..

think i like u
Sounds like a lot of hooktard "whining" to me......butch up
Sounds like a lot of hooktard "whining" to me......butch up Originally Posted by dearhunter
heaven forbid the whining - hobbyist hobby every once in a while or after scrounging up car seat change - for providers this is a 24/7 business, let her vent.

• Molay
  • 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM
I think guys just don't like prices going up. It's the same thing when gas goes up, food goes up, etc. Prices going up will always produce complaints. Nevertheless, just like in the case of rising gas prices, food prices, etc., the price gets paid if the product is still wanted. Just expect complaints....it's natural.
Maybe when you do lower your rates put it as a review special for a limited time that way guys now that your rate will go up. Also if a guy does a review ask him to put it as a special. Yes not all guys write reviews but still let them now if they do write a review to put it as a special before they leave. Like I was told by my repeat friends most guys will only write a review if you earn it.

But like someone else said its your Kitty charge what you want.

Good luck babe.