A client that doesnt not honor review special

I saw my very first eccie member and offered him a review special. As part of the review special he was suppose to write the review the same day. Woke up the next day and checked and nothing. I texted him to see why no review was wrote. Didnt hear anything back until the day after. Said he had to work and was "sorry". Waited longer.. Kept contacting him for the review and finally after 5 days of excuses and trying I decided to post on him.

Ladies if your offering a review special cause your new do not offer it to this client. His number is 281-610-XXXX

PM for handle and rest of the number.
  • Trey
  • 10-29-2012, 01:51 PM
You can post his handle. If you give a review special make sure it's a guy that writes reviews.
<-----Still waiting, don't think I'll ever do a review special again.
You can post his handle. If you give a review special make sure it's a guy that writes reviews. Originally Posted by trey
+1
Im going to tell you I have had that happen plenty of times here in houston.. And let me tell you what I want see them again either unless they pay for the rest of my rate . But you live and you learn hon you will get one be patient..
Here's one way to do a review special to eliminate this problem. Offer a discount on a return visit once the guy has posted a review.
Maybe he wasn't happy with the service and he's doing you a favor by not writing a review. From a hobbyist point if view he should write an honest review...good or bad.
I once accepted a review special,
And I was certain that I'd keep my word,
But it would not have been beneficial,
As I had rather wished I fucked a turd.
Maybe he wasn't happy with the service and he's doing you a favor by not writing a review. From a hobbyist point if view he should write an honest review...good or bad. Originally Posted by Big Lou
Your correct. But have gotten alot that just dont do them..
I once accepted a review special,
And I was certain that I'd keep my word,
But it would not have been beneficial,
As I had rather wished I fucked a turd.
Originally Posted by Poetray
Why not? Reviews with No recommendations are beneficial too.
I agree, give the discount on return visit. I had a time where the client was saying how happy he was (it was a doubles session) and was gonna write a review. After a few days I pm'd him asking about it and he went off and I just told him nevermind. I don't need a review lol, its the fact you said you would write one!
I had accepted an offer for a review,
In hopes by her that all would view.

For safety I only keep that amount,
Agreed, discussed, and to the count.

When all was said and we were done,
Though I came I had no fun.

Her special was to earn her business,
It would not help if I were to witness.

An early lapse within my judment,
One corrected with adjustment,

I'll always do my research and,
Like you ALWAYS bat a thousand.
That is no good girl. He should have written that review! I am glad that mine did his as promised.
A review special may be just what I need to break my writers block......ijs
Maybe the fucktard is illiterate?