What determines a "Clean" Provider? Let me count the ways.

Just saw a classy, smart, hot little bodied provider with impecible make up job, well groomed hair. Clean sweet smelling pussy. Sounds like the definition of clean right. Ah, I forgot to mention the asshole. I hate going down on pussy and can tell that she failed wipe and wash her ass.
It shouldn't be my job to get up and get a washcloth and wipe your ass, look at the washcloth full of shit and lose the mood. I make a point always to have all bases covered in cleanliness. God knows, we hear enough about from you ladies. Thanks for reading my little rant.
oh my...
I am in-touch with that...happened to me along time ago...but I still remember it
Sorry you got shitty service. Who was it?
God, please tell us who!! This is awesome!
I just threw up a little in my mouth
Ewwww gross. Every provider should be clean. There shouldn't be any excuse. It works both ways too. Guys should be clean otherwise girls get turned off and the same if a provider is not clean then the guy will be disgusted.
Maybe she just sneezed hard or had a wet fart.
That shit could happen.
Maybe she just sneezed hard or had a wet fart.
That shit could happen. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Sure it can, but for gosh sakes, say something, excuse yourself, and clean up.
Maybe she just sneezed hard or had a wet fart. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
You mean a shart?

Who was it datyking? You owe it to us to tell us so we don't end up having the same shitty experience.
Obviously what should be perfectly obvious, isn't. Perhaps what is missing is a sticky dedicated to ass wiping with diagrams and pictures.

Yeah, name names. If you're concerned, put it in private. She'll never find out.
client or provider, your cleanliness is a sign of respect for the other person.
  • bbkid
  • 11-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Ewwww gross. Every provider should be clean. There shouldn't be any excuse. It works both ways too. Guys should be clean otherwise girls get turned off and the same if a provider is not clean then the guy will be disgusted. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
True. So very true!!!
client or provider, your cleanliness is a sign of respect for the other person. Originally Posted by spear88
So true!!!
  • RoxyG
  • 11-07-2012, 10:41 AM
A shower before an appt is a must for both parties. If you cant do it before, do it when you arrive. It will make the your time together much more enjoyable.
  • RoxyG
  • 11-07-2012, 10:47 AM