disappointed :(

seriously what is going on in houston??? iv had nothing but men jerk me around all day making appontments then no showers/ cancels????? wtf if that about .... then get asked if i will do 5 mins for 40$<~~~~ wtf do i look like a street walker on dope????? we may do what we do as providers but damn we are still human..... my visit here has been horrible and hobbest have been talking good but have nothing to show for....PLEASE DONT WASTE MY DAMN TIME....
  • RoxyG
  • 11-06-2012, 09:43 PM
My phone has only rang 2 times today ( nothing booked ) so I know the feeling.
oh no they didnt say 5 minutes!? im dying girl!
  • RoxyG
  • 11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
One asked me if I could match the amounts on BP ..lol
I know how you feel chicka guys from bp most are always looking for a whole lot of something with a whole lot of nothing in return. Most guys on here wont admit seeing bp girls yet expect the same conduct, rates and services. There will always be assholes keep your head up. There are still good guys, they might call everyday but they do exist. Just hold on.
Sometimes guys just dont get it. They think its fair to haggle your rate but would they think its fair if you tried less or weren't as eager to please? Ummm no.... You get what you pay for. If they want a $40 hoe there are plenty on bp. I doubt they would be as cute as you though lol.
thank u
We are just waiting for you to leave to blow up your phone and tell you how much we missed you. BTW, when are you coming back?
Many of us can understand your frustration and have been in similar situations. This is not new behavior. Sorry that happened to you, too.
Girls I am sorry for the bad experience, but times are tough. I am only working part time myself right now. That does not excuse men being pricks, but it does mean that you might have to have some specials if you want more business right now.
Girls I am sorry for the bad experience, but times are tough. I am only working part time myself right now. That does not excuse men being pricks, but it does mean that you might have to have some specials if you want more business right now. Originally Posted by spear88
In 5.....4.....3.....2.........
You need to gain at least 50 lbs so you can attain whale status.

Whale status guarantees that your phone will ring non-stop all day everyday.
oooo wowwww
5 minutes? What the fuck can anyone do in 5 minutes? Touch a dick and that's it.
5 minutes? What the fuck can anyone do in 5 minutes? Touch a dick and that's it. Originally Posted by ZedX79
  • RGB93
  • 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Are you working at a glory hole?