Providers - Question concerning female orgasims

I'm the type of guy that loves to see a girl squirm in pleasure as I eat her out and will keep eating her out until she has an orgasm... My sign that she had an orgasm is when the girl's legs tremble, shiver, or she gets goose pimples going down her legs.

I understand that a girl can fake the bucking/squirming around or the moaning, but can a girl fake the legs trembling/shivering?

~ Professional kitty kisser
Yes.
For the right price, they can fake anything :-)
They can even Fake they Like you..
I don't fake at all if I can't bust it I will let you know... And I am pretty sure some hobbyist will vouch that I told them it was not going to happen.
Champagne is an honest one
Since I have been beat down, with spelling and grammar......

What is "orgasims" I understand what an "orgasm" is. Is the first, a plural of the later?

I was just wondering... so I asked.
Champagne is an honest one Originally Posted by Adabear
Thank you daddy... And you were my first I have every had two back to back and it was lovely
I'm the type of guy that loves to see a girl squirm in pleasure as I eat her out and will keep eating her out until she has an orgasm... My sign that she had an orgasm is when the girl's legs tremble, shiver, or she gets goose pimples going down her legs.

I understand that a girl can fake the bucking/squirming around or the moaning, but can a girl fake the legs trembling/shivering?

~ Professional kitty kisser Originally Posted by callejero1
I don't fake because I want to have an orgasm as much as you do
Not everyone orgasms like that. I definitely do not.
KayKay, your on my ”to do” list, but can you pm me for what the difference is between GFE and PSE...
For those spelling and grammar Nazis out there... If your calling me out because I did not spell a word or conjugate a verb correctly, then you are truly missing the meaning of the message...
Hookers fake an orgasm.... Never...
When her eyes roll back in her head, the juices really start to flow (not squirting), and she clamps her legs around your head or pushes it hard between her legs, it's a pretty safe bet it's not fake! Just Saying.
When her eyes roll back in her head, the juices really start to flow (not squirting), and she clamps her legs around your head or pushes it hard between her legs, it's a pretty safe bet it's not fake! Just Saying. Originally Posted by seeker7
Even if it is, who cares? Her loss.