Time to get rid of the TSA.

Is there any doubt? This will make your blood boil:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.Uuw7-vZaSbE

The TSA is the second greatest waster of the public's time - second only to the IRS.

Virtually everything they do is mere theater. They provide no real protection from a determined terrorist. But they provide plenty of violations of our civil liberties - not to mention our dignity.

The TSA is nothing but a federal government job program - the primary purpose of which is to provide more unionized government workers to contribute to the Democratic party - willingly or unwillingly - through their union dues.
Doh! Slow on this one:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=970711 Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

but JD starts reading on page 4 ....so does it really count?
Doh! Slow on this one:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=970711 Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Missed it.

But then again, when I see the name JDBarleycorn, I frequently move to the next thread without reading the thread title. Same thing I do with Whirlaway threads.
Missed it.

But then again, when I see the name JDBarleycorn, I frequently move to the next thread without reading the thread title. Same thing I do with Whirlaway threads. Originally Posted by ExNYer
OnyYKer, if you don't get your Christie are you going to vote for Hillofscum?
OnyYKer, if you don't get your Christie are you going to vote for Hillofscum? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're in the wrong thread, hillbilly.

The Christie thread is the one started by Timpage.
Is there any doubt? This will make your blood boil:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.Uuw7-vZaSbE

The TSA is the second greatest waster of the public's time - second only to the IRS.

Virtually everything they do is mere theater. They provide no real protection from a determined terrorist. But they provide plenty of violations of our civil liberties - not to mention our dignity.

The TSA is nothing but a federal government job program - the primary purpose of which is to provide more unionized government workers to contribute to the Democratic party - willingly or unwillingly - through their union dues. Originally Posted by ExNYer

• BJerk
  • 01-31-2014, 08:58 PM
I don't thin they treat people badly. They have always been courteous to me.
OnyYKer, if you don't get your Christie are you going to vote for Hillofscum? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YOU WALKING STROKE VICTIM?
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YOU WALKING STROKE VICTIM? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

LOL!

A SO CALLED RIGHT WINGER THAT VOTED FOR OhateUSA

LMAO!
The TSA needs to be ended and the security placed back on the individual airlines and not the taxpayer. The Patriot needs to go away, Funding for the NSA slashed. The DEA eliminated. The EPA needs to be eliminated and or their ability to make arbitrary regulations without congressional approval done away with.
You are Otarded
The TSA needs to be ended and the security placed back on the individual airlines and not the taxpayer. The Patriot needs to go away, Funding for the NSA slashed. The DEA eliminated. The EPA needs to be eliminated and or their ability to make arbitrary regulations without congressional approval done away with. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You're off on this one. We NEED the EPA more than ever. Wtf???
The evidence is clear.... business should not be trusted with our health.
The recent spill that contaminated water in Virginia .. no inspection since 1991
you think they needed less oversight?

Fracking contaminates water????? Nah...global warming is also a myth..
The dull gray smog over dallas is just an illusion also.
I don't thin they treat people badly. They have always been courteous to me. Originally Posted by BJerk
We know what part you like

The TSA needs to be ended and the security placed back on the individual airlines and not the taxpayer. The Patriot needs to go away, Funding for the NSA slashed. The DEA eliminated. The EPA needs to be eliminated and or their ability to make arbitrary regulations without congressional approval done away with. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I could not agree more. Also ATF needs to be scaled back tremendously. There's likely dozens govt depts and agencies that need to be cut back if not entirely eliminated.