Advice on Juarez MP

I've been getting the itch to hit up one of the Juarez MP's. I will likely take the plunge at some point in the next few weeks so wanted to get some advice from those that have experienced or frequent the establishments. Is it best to go early, midday, evening....is it best to go during the week or on a weekend? Thanks for any advice, fellas.
I wouldnt go in the evening. You dont want to be in Juarez at night. Even the locals have told me that. Midday is best but its very hit or miss. Mostly miss.
  • loc23
  • 12-02-2022, 11:30 AM
I would recomend Zenda early or midday. Early you could find Fernanda that is very good choice. And from 1 pm you could find Nicky that is also a good choice. Both girls are good looking, not the best bodies but you will have a good time as they are very easy going. The rest of the girls on zenda are also good looking but no sure how is the service. For other salas I would just recomend Chaude platinum where you can find very good looking girls although it is a little more expensive. I recently went to Russians it was good but the place was cold as fuck. I have not had a very good expirience on genesis so I don't recommend.
I would recommend afternoon to evening. When I have gone in the morning, there are sometimes only one or two chicas. Also, they don’t stay open late. Most close around 9 p.m. except for Stoya. I went there on a Saturday late at night, because they were open until 2 a.m. I had no problem even late at night, but I don’t live in fear. I also don’t go looking for trouble in dangerous neighborhoods. I also lived in El Paso for 15 years and visited Juárez nearly every weekend. Just use common sense. Don’t wear jewelry. Don’t take lots of cash. Use an Uber. You will be fine.
Thank you for the feedback fellas. Finally took the plunge earlier today. Review to follow. Thanks again.