Name: Banana
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: NW Big D
State: -
Address: Interstate 35 and interstate 635
Activities: DATY, 69, MPMish, doggy, CG, BBFS, BBBJ, CIP x2
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair down to the middle of the back man made D boobs Man-made juicy kissable lips that look good around your cock and fun to kiss and suck on... Slim no fat but not too skinny looks like a runway model with huge D boobs.... 5'7"
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: As I said Banana appears at first glance to be someone that could model swimsuits with those big boobs and thin body and beautiful sexy lips and face and features....and being 5'7"is perfect ....I consider her a nine in total appearance depends on your liking she should be at least an eight to a 9 1/2 to anybody Out of 10
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 10-16-2022, 08:22 AM
It looks like you put the physical description under hair.

Not that it matters. Banana is a great cream time

Glad you had good time
Paragraphs would help this excellent take on banana
Good review.
  • Aoi
  • 10-19-2022, 08:01 AM
Good review.
Originally Posted by veloztec
Originally Posted by Aoi
Thanks Aoi and Slumdog
Originally Posted by Slumdog Trillionaire
I noticed with tuma providers they are either teases are full blown professionals at it.
Yes StevenSeagal, some TUMA girls are good pro. They are highly desirable - long lasting, like Lovely and Amy and Julie and Jun !

Any new movie coming up from you? I always liked “Marked for Death” and “Out for Justice” and “Above The Law (aka. Nico)”
It all depends on the lady.
This one is creepy. Box Tox gone wrong to the point a facial expressions distorted.