URL / Website: Lovelyangels.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas, apts
Activities: DFK, bbbj, tuma, bbfs, cipx2 daty k9
Hair Length and Color: Black, hair was done, had a bow on top
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not your average girl has some nice big hips to grab onto, has a cool tatt on the side of her stomach. Minimal makeup besides some eye shadow, personality is very sweet and playful English is great.

She’s got big natural DDs on her, they could probably put someone in a coma if she used them as weapons.
Recommendation: Yes
Lovely Angels has a new Booker and NO REPLY at all to an old client.
Did they get bought or something?

What happens at LA ?
They changed their number I think
I tried the new number too. Definitely missed their old Booker, the greatest one ever, at another agency now.

This new one is ignoring a long time good client, maybe someone shitty who used to work for HDS? LOL.
I tried the new number too. Definitely missed their old Booker, the greatest one ever, at another agency now.

This new one is ignoring a long time good client, maybe someone shitty who used to work for HDS? LOL. Originally Posted by veloztec
Lol, I thought they all used the same one.
Probably LA owner opened a new agency and sold LA to a sucker. Hope the owner learned her lesson and GL doesn’t operate like others (full of Pimps and Promoters).
I reached out to LA and was told I had to reapply. So I have lost privlage there. They where my first studio I joined. Im gonna miss Lovely.
Wow. WTF is happening with Lovely Angels? I was their biggest fan, the old booker J was the BEST!

yes perhaps it was sold to one of these OTHER K-Pimp motherfuckers who don’t understand Customer Service? Like the shitty HDS
Originally Posted by RickyG2002
It’s good many here agreed with me and had the same fucking experience with “the new LA”.
Green Light will do well without pimps.
LA has a lot to recover from all damages done by pimps.
Part of me wants to give the “new” Lovely Angels a chance to fix their new shitty behavior.
The other part of me also wants my friends around here to bring their businesses to Green-Light. Much better agency experience with GREAT booker I would vouch.

Friends here had successfully drained shitty HDS in the past and moved our businesses to HouseK and other agencies. Shitty K-pimp Agencies don’t deserve our hard-earned money. There are better options (Agencies with more respectful and friendly and informative and diligent Booker).