Guys, dont let a shitty provider keep you from having fun.... I always give refs and there are other great girls that do too...

Ok well obviously some of the girls on this board for Iowa are so immature and telling guys they wont give any refs cause they are not sending there clients to other girls, is bullshit.... So I tell you just because they want to be bitches doesnt mean you cant have fun....

Give me the girls names and numbers anyways, and I will text them...
If they choose not to answer, give me your work info and all that and I will figure something out. (pm me for details)

Girls if some of you are that damn insecure then this is not the business for you, These men dont belong to you and all its gonna do is lose your business and I will be happy to take it if your gonna be that way.....

Rest of ladys your wonderful and thanks for any refs you have given and keep on doing awesome things

I ALWAYS GIVE REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
love shayla xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
If any provider needs my help on refs or anything....just holler!!
  • Honk
  • 07-13-2014, 07:24 PM
Another attractive rant....give it a rest.
I think not but thank you sweets, I will keep it in mind.

Dallas you are the best !!!! And you have been a big help with me alone which I am very appreciative thank you sweets.....
While i'm 100% ref friendly (giving and receiving) ... a non ref friendly provider will never stop this show. Being territorial has no place in this biz but sadly it happens. Imo if a guy finds out a lady won't give a ref simply because she thinks it'll stop him from getting appts he should return the favor to her by never going back.
Don't make sense for girls to be that way!! Amen to you Shayla to you for this post. We all should help each other the best we can as we are all in this together.
+1 Mocha & Dallas
thank you for all the support with this thread a lot of you girls have given me references that I have had issues recently with girls telling their guys that they will not give references because I'm not going to send their clients to another girl smh I am always reference friendly girls if you ever need a question I have no problem answering I am all for everybody making money and everybody having fun that's what this whole board is about and this whole business is about. I appreciate every girl that has ever help me and I hope I can share any info with you that I can.have fun play hard stay safe