*****EVERYBODY HAS THEIR REASONS WHAT ARE YOURS????? SAVANNAH*****

I have only been on bp for 3 months and eccie.net for a couple of days almost a week. I find it amazing what type of things some of the guys on here say about some of the providers. I am here to clear my name my name when i started bp was Cherish # 7165637726 i have a review on here by a client of mine ( that i could find really dont know too much about this site yet) who is a wonderful man and actually i connect with alot of my clients. I changed my name recently because of a mix up with another girl named Cherish who worked at pharoahs. Ok fellas THAT IS NOT ME. So please do not get us confused. I am an upscale provider and enjoy what i do I love meeting new people. I am not from Buffalo. I have never worked there! I now go by the name SAVANNAH because of the mix up with the names. I am safe clean and very discret this not all that i do. I am wel educated and cedrtified. All providers do this for a rfeason guys please stop the false accusations or if they are true prove it or find a provider who you do connect with. Everybody has their reasons what are yours? Money comes and goes but you only live once have FUN!
Moved here from independent review forum
Your wel educated and cerdtified? Lmao thats priceless!
Savannah is a very good choice for a "screen name". Upscale is where it's at babe! Peace
Your wel educated and cerdtified? Lmao thats priceless! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
I consider myself pretty well educated, but occasionally hit a wrong key when typing.
yes that is true i must have hit some wrong keys when i was typing too fast last night is when i wrote this. All rude comments are not welcome and any rudeness i will not tolerate. You do not have to reply to my thread theres other things you can be doing or other people you can reply to. Thank you and yes i am well educated and certified honey.
and thank you to brasil for understanding and noticing that people do hit the wrong keys sometimes and thank you to whosdair for the heads up. That is appreciated. And for any one grown man or woman to think it is cute to write or speak like your texting is priceless in itself thanks for the comments.
^^^^^Your butt looks nice
Savannah I'm sure u is very peace to chill wit !! Expressing yourself online will never replace personal intimacy !! Glad to see u here on ecce, stay up babeh!
Thank you
"I am not from Buffalo. I have never worked there!"

I am from Buffalo, you have a buffalo location showing, you had a 716 phone number, you know the names of Buffalo strip clubs...

I am confused.
yes that is true i must have hit some wrong keys when i was typing too fast last night is when i wrote this. All rude comments are not welcome and any rudeness i will not tolerate. You do not have to reply to my thread theres other things you can be doing or other people you can reply to. Thank you and yes i am well educated and certified honey. Originally Posted by Mistress Savannah
and thank you to brasil for understanding and noticing that people do hit the wrong keys sometimes and thank you to whosdair for the heads up. That is appreciated. And for any one grown man or woman to think it is cute to write or speak like your texting is priceless in itself thanks for the comments. Originally Posted by Mistress Savannah
In the interest of fairness, when one boasts about being well educated, one leaves the door open for criticism regarding spelling and grammar. Your posts go far beyond "hitting some wrong keys". There are more than two dozen grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in these two quotes alone. That is not a reflection of your abilities as a provider , but maybe a reflection of some lack of self awareness.

Your wel educated and cerdtified? Lmao thats priceless! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Also in the interest of fairness, when critiquing someone else's grammar, you might want to check your own. Hopefully, mine will prove satisfactory.......
I moved to buffalo in march from Denver Colorado I have family out here. A change of scenery is why i moved out here. I have been here for almost two years. Originally i am not from buffalo born or raised. My family stays out here and i decided to move out here. When I was in colorado I started dancing so when i moved out to buffalo to make ends meet I looked into dancing I worked at chit chats for 2 wks and never went back i hated it its differant from colorado clubs i have worked at.The girls and crowd was differant from what im used to. I saw the name Pharoahs in a thread that a guy wrote on here about the other girl i have never been there in my life.
Of coarse this thread leaves me speachless
And criticism is fine i can accept that. But making a pure joke instead of constructive criticism is not ok. I am 22 years old Im not in my 40s or 30s but i do know that life experiances have taught me a thing or two. I would not have expected a mature man to be on a thread making a joke about a typo when someone is tired that is all im saying about that.