Obama: Egypt is not our ally

This will shock you. Obama is (well, was, since the administration is now backtracking the comment) absolutely right on this one. If fact, I didn't think he had it in him to make such a short, accurate analysis of the situation. But he is right, Egypt has a new government, and time will tell if they are an ally or not. Right now, we do not know for sure.

Pundits are trying to make this into a gaffe, but it wasn't. It was good, solid analysis. The President got this one right, and he shouldn't back down from his statement.

My only disagreement with the President on this one we should not be sending them money if we are not sure of their status. Actually, even if we were sure, I'd oppose sending them money, but that's a different thread.

Here is President Obama, making sense, and saying the right thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjOdD4cu9Q0
Boy, I make an anti-Obama post, and people are all over it. I try to compliment the guy, and everyone ignores it.

Go figure.
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 02:03 PM
you want a medal for understanding the obvious?

foreign aid should be stopped in Egypt and Israel and and and ... if they cant survive on their own fukem ... why should I pay for their government ?
Hmmm . . . I spoke too soon. Seems like I got more intelligent responses when the thread was silent.
Yeah, I got to say I miss the shocking aspect of this....he's stating the butt-obvious.

What else ya got today, BOG?
Uh, no SH*T, Cute Old Shit for Brains.

Sic' 'em, tim!
Just don't say I never say anything good about Obama. What a bunch of jerks.

Hey, RaggedyAndy, how many posts for me today? As long as you're counting them.
Don't flatter yourself, my guess was intentionally low on the other thread to give that other fuck head a glimmer of hope so he won't go open a vein in "class." With regards to you, other than what you are, it's all a guess to me.
All funds should be stopped and they will either knuckle under or erupt in civil war..
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Just don't say I never say anything good about Obama. What a bunch of jerks.

Hey, RaggedyAndy, how many posts for me today? As long as you're counting them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you did soooooooooooooo good ... pat pat pat.... Im sooooooooooooooo proud of you ... pat pat pat

now keep up the rational thoughts.
Call the White House about my rational remarks. They are backpedaling all over this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...egypt-is-ally/
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Call the White House about my rational remarks. They are backpedaling all over this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...egypt-is-ally/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
right now I dont give a shit about Egypt in any shape, form, or fashion

especially when Egypt is the center of the moot shit you come up with.
So why are we giving the Muslim Brotherhood money to attack us.
So why are we giving the Muslim Brotherhood money to attack us. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Because Oballrack says he wants too. He understands them and will make everything OK. LOL
Obama got it wrong. As a pundit he can say anything and as a candidate he did say anything. As president he has to err on the side of caution. 9/11, threats from Al Quaida # 2, and info from Israel, England, and Egypt. At the very least the marines should have been in place, in their fatigues, and well armed. This failure comes directly from the White House. When I spent time in the Gulf we went on alerts so many times for so many different reasons. They all made sense and almost all of them didn't pan out in the end. Of course I can blame Bush for getting it right.

Which reminds me, I was just watching former General and democratic presidential candidate Wesley Clark saying that all that is happening is....Bush's fault.