So, National Security Advisor McMaster Must Be Lying.

Since the Washington Post, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, are all standing by their "anonymous source" in saying that President Trump shared Classified Information in a meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office, McMaster must be lying.

McMaster stated again that the President said nothing inappropriate in the meeting, and everybody who was present agrees.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Who is lying?
I had to laugh over the reporter barking out (must've been awfully close to an open mic) as McMaster was exiting: "General...GENERAL!!! WE have more questions!!!" H.R. must've chuckled to himself over that one, "So what if you do, pig fuck...? I've got a "real job" to do. You, on the other hand, can go back to your coloring books now..."

Pig fuckers. All of them. God, it must feel terrible to be trapped within an industry that the consumer (ie: the American People) feels has the credibility of a nutless monkey flinging its own feces against the wall.
I had to laugh over the reporter barking out (must've been awfully close to an open mic) as McMaster was exiting: "General...GENERAL!!! WE have more questions!!!" H.R. must've chuckled to himself over that one, "So what if you do, pig fuck...? I've got a "real job" to do. You, on the other hand, can go back to your coloring books now..."

Pig fuckers. All of them. God, it must feel terrible to be trapped within an industry that the consumer (ie: the American People) feels has the credibility of a nutless monkey flinging its own feces against the wall. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
" ... a nutless monkey flinging his won feces against the wall. " So EKIM / bamscram is now calling what he does here " journalism " ???
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 12:22 PM

Pig fuckers. All of them. God, it must feel terrible to be trapped within an industry that the consumer (ie: the American People) feels has the credibility of a nutless monkey flinging its own feces against the wall. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You stupid piece of shit...the generals job is no more important that a free press. I'm continually Amazed by the ignorance in this form
Since the Washington Post, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, are all standing by their "anonymous source" in saying that President Trump shared Classified Information in a meeting with the Russians in the Oval Office, McMaster must be lying.

McMaster stated again that the President said nothing inappropriate in the meeting, and everybody who was present agrees.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Who is lying? Originally Posted by Jackie S
If the information Trump disclosed to the Russians is not so damning to our national security as McMaster has alleged, why were senior White House officials so panic after the meeting that they had to alert the CIA and the NSA to contain the damage? Fucking hilarious!
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 01:45 PM
If the information Trump disclosed to the Russians is not so damning to our national security as McMaster has alleged, why were senior White House officials so panic after the meeting that they had to alert the CIA and the NSA to contain the damage? Fucking hilarious! Originally Posted by andymarksman

These Generals are trying to save their jobs. They will continue to cover for Trump until he throws them under the bus.
These Generals are trying to save their jobs. They will continue to cover for Trump until he throws them under the bus. Originally Posted by WTF
Trump just threw the general under the bus with his Tweets admitting to giving the Russians classified info.

Who is right? Who is wrong? Who is lying? Originally Posted by Jackie S
How about you are LYING and speaking out of your ass when you claim that the news outlets were promoting "fake" news when Trump admitted he gave them classified information. You got egg on your face and trying to retract- too late Jackie.
Officials did not deny a New York Times report that Israel was the source of the intelligence in question, which had to do with plans by the Islamic State to use laptop computers as weapons, and was so sensitive it had been withheld from allies and under close hold even within the U.S. government.
I have not seen anything about the NSA or CIA being contacted about what was said in the meeting.

I though everyone in the world knew there is a credible threat of laptop bombs on planes.

Left needs to chill.
..... why were senior White House officials so panic after the meeting that they had to alert the CIA and the NSA to contain the damage? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Specifically who was that informed you anyone one in the White House was "so panic (sic) after the meeting that they had to alert the CIA and the NSA to contain the damage?"

It would be SOP that the intelligence folks would be informed that certain information was provided to representatives of another country, so the intelligence folks wouldn't be "surprised" if they heard it "on the street" and would know exactly what was disclosed.

It seems the "leak" came from the communication channels with the intelligence folks ... and they are the ones who contacted the Post, et al. But what's hillarious is IT IS BEING REPORTED that the source of the intel was ISRAEL!!!!

Ya'll get back to your coloring books and comfort pets.
  • WTF
  • 05-16-2017, 05:30 PM

Ya'll get back to your coloring books and comfort pets. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You hear that FBI? Inspector Clueless LexusLover is on this leak!
all of you libtard losers do realize that as has been stated about this issue from the start that the Lord Emperor can declassify anything he wants, yes?

you will now claim that the Intelligence community will simply withhold info from the Lord Emperor which will result in the Intelligence community being beheaded in public and all remaining "operatives" in the so-called Intelligence community will pledge an oath of fealty to the Lord Emperor himself.

bahhaaaaaa
I have not seen anything about the NSA or CIA being contacted about what was said in the meeting.

I though everyone in the world knew there is a credible threat of laptop bombs on planes.

Left needs to chill. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Anyone with half an eye could see there was a threat when they banned laptops and anything larger than a phone.
You just don't blab where the info came from and the city of origin .
Wonder what Netanyahu thinks of Trump now?
Anyone with half an eye could see there was a threat when they banned laptops and anything larger than a phone.
You just don't blab where the info came from and the city of origin .
Wonder what Netanyahu thinks of Trump now? Originally Posted by bamscram
more than he thinks of Obama. idiot