Grilled cheese sandwiches..

So I have had a sore throat for days.. the kind of sore throat that I can't eat, or talk. I am not sure why I'm so unfortunate to get this, and usually it turns out to be strep. Yay me!! This time however, I was awesome and caught it early where it's just a really awful sore throat. Anyway, you can imagine that I haven't eaten much but soup and drank salt water. Thing is, if you know Me, I love food. I don't discriminate, I love all food. I can't help it.
I went and dragged my a** to the grocery store for cough drops and stupid soup all and just really, all I wanted was a damn grilled cheese. A few hours pass by, and I actually went on Facebook and wrote this whole paragraph about how I just needed a grilled cheese.. that's all I wanted. I probably whined a little bit too, I'm a huge sissy when I'm sick, lol. But I find it funny when you cant talk or eat, suddenly you want to eat everything and you also have a thousand things to say. Strange right? Anyway, I ended up getting my damn grilled cheese because my amazing roommate made me one with some soup.. yayyy!! I've never been so happy. It was really hard to eat, but I damn sure ate it anyway. It was well worth the pain too. Just as I got down to my last agonizing yet delicious bite, I scroll on Facebook and find this article about a man who's wife took a bite of his grilled cheese and the whole situation ended up into an armed police standoff. Seriously. A police standoff!! I nearly choked laughing so hard. I'm pretty serious about my food, but wow. People are crazy. I found it to be a hilariously horrible coincidence that I found this right as I was not only whining about one but also shoving it in my face.
Anyways, I just wanted to share this with you guys because I thought it was f***ing hilarious. Here's the article by the way.. hope you guys get a laugh out of it too.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/argument-grilled-cheese-sandwich-leads-armed-standoff-police/story?id=44669524&cid=social_f b_abcn
I saw that too. I wonder what goes through (or doesn't go through) peoples minds to do crap like this.

Glad yo got your grilled cheese sammich and I do hope you feel better soon.
Hahaha.. right?? I laughed so hard though..
And thank you. I feel better today.. thank God. I was miserable.
Talk about needing a grilled cheese fix bad. LMAO
Good thing it wasn't over a bacon cheeseburger, or it might have gotten deadly.

Get better soon sweetie, can't wait to see you again.
You know how I feel about food..
And man, I know. I love food but damn, I wouldn't do all that now.
And thank you.. lol. You just made me blush... I will see you soon though!
Haaaaa...love it!

Now if there had been beef jerky involved, it would have been a war!
Forget grilled cheese, how about sockeye salmon lox on rye toast and cream cheese with guacamole, capers and brown mustard open-faced finger sammiches?
Girl, you know I don't play when I turn on my inner man-whore to charm the pants off you. LOL

I bet you'd strangle someone over these.
Hahahaha, you know I would.
That looks amazing.
Lizard.. I can't imagine how crazy that would have gotten then.. jeez.. hahaha..
My new favorite thing with grilled cheese is red beans and rice.
I need to step my game up, hotrix1 is doing sockeye salmon on rye and I am struggling with egg drop soup and fried wonton.
Capers...eww...otherwise, good job hotrix1!
How about olives instead? Would you rather have olives Yummy? I cook to order too you know. Some women just bring out my inner man-whore.
self-deleted, dbl post