PT's WTF??

Went to PT'S tuesday around 5:30 because I had a rough week and wanted to relax by having some titties in my face.... But I don't get this place the chairs are uncomfortable and are made for a conference hall not a strip club.. It was $12 to get in $14 for the ice bucket so you basically down thirty before you even have any fun!! Then most of the girls are sitting in the locker room or VIP area only 2 came over to talk to me and I "no hobla Espaņola"... Only saw 2 girls that didn't look like walking skeletons... Then 7 o'clock hit time for shift change oh wait the night girls didn't start dancing until 9 so your just sitting there with the same 3 or 4 girls to look at... Then I thought about getting a VIP band since it said on there insta 2 for 1 VIP... Come to find out it's not 2 for 1 dances it's 2 for 1 bands!! What kind of F'N promotion is that? they charge $35 for VIP yet on a normal daytime shift it's $10 for the band.. That promo is almost as dumb as the monday 2 for 1 skyboxes... Why do I need 2 if I'm don't have 80 friends there with me no since in having one!! Plus there's no bar or dancers upstairs except the ones you bring with you and they gonna want mucho dollars.. If i was closer to another club I would go there instead...Sorry for the venting but... :thumbdo wn::thum bdown:
Yikes, Pt’s is much better later in the night like roughly past 11pm but that was pre-covid lol.
Weekends are better. Tuesdays are slow EVERYWHERE.
I had the opposite experience. I was at PT's at 11:24 am on a Tuesday. No one was in a hurry to work, but there was no shortage of dancers, and all three I got dances from were cute. One lady did not speak ingles, but I am there to dance and conversation is secondary.