Polaris Project warning !!

I was just informed by one of my contacts that there are a number of fake ads that relate to the Polaris Project.
Look it up.
Also be aware that there are a few girls who've already been compromised and being pressured to cooperate.
Be very, very wary.
They are looking for your picture ( asking you to send one before booking). They are looking for you to provide an address.

Make sure you're using a burner phone, dont see anyone who requires you to send a face picture of yourself and if you're doing outcall to your place, be certain that you know and completely trust the person.
Moved to the correct forum
Which sites are the ads on?
I got texts from a girl I know in Bradford and another in Jamestown. The Bradford girl said she knew of an Erie girl who is now cooperating with this project to "out" guys.
She told me the Polaris Project actually recruit and then pay girls to place ads to catch guys. What they are looking for is a face picture, your name or your address.
They are not LE, but they will out you publicly.
As for the Erie girl working with the Polaris Project, I was told her name is Melissa, but I don't know if it's her real name or the name she uses.
I'm trying right now to find out who the 2nd girl is.
GOOD INFO &IF THEY OUTING MEN ITS FOR THE COPS TO ME JUST TO GET THE GIRLS WHO SNTCHING &MOST LIKELY GOT BUSTED THEMSELVES TO GET OUT THE PROSTITUTES CHARGES THEY GOT CAUGHT WITH ,THATS JUST MY OPINION
One girl did get caught and is cooperating now.
I knew it
One girl did get caught and is cooperating now. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty

Why did you out the girls name in Erie but not the one in Jamestown?
Huh ? A girl from Jamestown told me about the Polaris project. Another girl I know who is in Bradford also contacted me and told me.
The only name I was given thus far is Melissa.
I pretty much moved on from it. I'm just sticking to the ones I know and have seen before.
Thankfully,that still gives me lots of options.

On a side note, I was informed of a house in Jamestown that is being watched because of drugs and prostitution from that house.