Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tight as a drum, super slim
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
I have to check her out sometime!!
Shes amazing.
One of the best around. And she’s just a touch over 50
She is always a good dependable time! Usually see her for EB qv $. So good that’s all I need and on my way. Great bang for the buck.
She is always a good dependable time! Usually see her for EB qv $. So good that’s all I need and on my way. Great bang for the buck. Originally Posted by BOATMAN
What's "EB"?
EB= early bird, she has a lower rate early in the morning
EB= early bird, she has a lower rate early in the morning Originally Posted by Herkimerbattlejitney
I always pay her regular rate she is so good I never ask for the discount
EB early bird $ for 15-20 minutes before 9am FS. She is soooo good that’s all I need and I’m on my way!
I hadnt seen any recent reviews, so im glad others have the same opinion. Seriously, because im not from the area, does it get better than her im terms of looks/personality/enthusiasm/availibility? Cant wait to meet her again.
Hate to be a buzzkill but I was put off by her aggressiveness. It’s almost too much. She does like to get down tho.
Shes like twice my age, but im curious about fucking her. I always hear great things about her. Very tempting...
  • VPT
  • 08-28-2021, 10:26 AM
She's great. I see her very regularly
Someone might be horribly disappointed when seeing her after this shameless promotion whew
Looks a little like a goat