Exotic Looking for 1-night stand

So I came across this hostess from a party, 21 years exotic (Asian/european) whom I became friends with and she is looking to be available for a quick 1 night stand to make some quick back. She is hurting and willing to do so this week/weekend...Wants to meet some gentleman who could help her for a full night of companionship. Have tasted the goods and they are super nice...attached are her pics (face blocked), if interested ping me I will forward her pics and number.

Just to be clear she is only interested and hence available this week and will likely never do this...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1.jpg (26.2 KB, 974 views) File Type: jpg 2.jpg (35.2 KB, 976 views)
Forgot to mention she can only do outcall...she stands at 5"2', 125 lbs and a 34C chest
Wonder how many PMs you have already and the final tally before you or the lady say 'Enough'...?
Lol all I will say is she is popular...depends on who and how many she picks up..she currently does not want to do it full time, but I have a feeling she could jump in seeing the money...I will continue persuading
I remember reading a post for a newbie back in craigslist days. One of the things that surprised her was how turned on she got just from typing up her first ad and the thought(s) of seeing a man for $. I'm guessing some ladies still get that thrill.