I'd be Foolish to See Her

• jfred
  • 06-06-2010, 11:52 AM
I want to tell ya'll about something that happened Friday night and see what you think.

At a private party I saw a lady who has been around a while but, for some reason, was struck this time with how beautiful she was. At one point in the evening she was the recipient of a lap dance by a model-hot dancer. As it happened I was standing at the bar 4 feet away when the dance began, and I certainly wasn't going anywhere at that point. As I told the lady, it was the first time I've even been more entranced by the face of the one receiving a dance than I was by the (really exceptional) ass of the one giving it. (Yeah, I DID look. )

I'm not going to try to describe what happened on her face that I couldn't look away from -- I'm not feeling very poetic today. But I'll tell you it's effect of me: I wanted her. I don't mean for an hour or two.

There are one or two other women where this has happened. I never visited ANY of them. Too risky. Sure, I know there's a pretty good chance they wouldn't live up to what I think I'd find with them. But what if one DID?

I'm afraid it would screw me up. I'd be smitten, and falling in love with a sexual service provider is not the kindest thing to do to one's heart. I'm certainly not a goggle-eyed kid, but I'm serious about this. Do you think I'm over reacting and depriving myself of a fine opportunity? Does anybody else run into this?
Nobody else can be more sure about their own reactions. I think it is a very smart idea not to pursue it if you have that strong of feelings. If you truly think it would screw you up....just be true to yourself and let it go.
jfred, that must have been a sick dream, my dear. You have fucked me a few times and I was not at that party.
.....At one point in the evening she was the recipient of a lap dance by a model-hot dancer. As it happened I was standing at the bar 4 feet away when the dance began, and I certainly wasn't going anywhere at that point. Originally Posted by jfred
Lap dances? Someone was getting lap dances?! I always miss the good stuff!

You definitely have to have sex with her first to make sure it's all kosher.
jfred, you know all of the reasons to stay away, so I'm not going into them now. It's hard enough without the extra "input" that the lifestyle of a provider provides. Not saying that it's not doable, but you know the odds.
  • jfred
  • 06-06-2010, 01:59 PM
...just be true to yourself and let it go. Originally Posted by mikahranae
...and I was not at that party. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
... I always miss the good stuff!... Originally Posted by Dannie
...you know the odds. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Randy, I know that odds are it would be a very one-sided infatuation.

Mikahranae, that's very sound advice. From a lady who could be dangerous herself.

BJ, I took a huge chance seeing you. We both know that. I still long for you.

Dannie, dear, you "missed the good stuff" when you decided not to come home with me.
I lose a small piece of my heart to every woman I'm intimate with. I know that it is dangerous , foolish, heartbeakingt, and will only serve to drive me crazy but I cant help it. Try as hard as I might, I just cant seem to make sex "casual". When my partner and I are taking our little trip to heaven, it is a shared experience that I take with me. I remember vividly the names, faces, and experiences of every woman I've ever shared my body with. That is not to say that I dont like hardcore pse, It's just that when I share my penis with someone, I get feelings for them. I probably shouldn't be hobbying, but it is my little addiction.
A wise man once said
"I was looking for love in all the wrong places
Looking for love in too many faces"
If you feel that way Jfred probably best to pass.Most the ladies aren't looking for long term .
Since I was a witness to it all last Friday, I'll back up the story.

jfred, you should have taken her home and enjoyed the hot tub. I'm beginning to worry about you now. I think you're on edge and approaching that certain level of no return. *A little inside joke between jfred and I*

And don't feel bad about Dannie not going home with you. She also passed up a secret doubles encounter with my gal pal that very night.
(sorry to hijack but I feel the need to address)
Okay WOW! Since I'm being called out like that....

I was pretty drunk (see posts from that night...PWI!) and I was with my UTR friend so I couldn't abandon her!! She wanted to go home with me, and you guys don't know her that well YET, but what Felicity wants, Felicity gets, especially after a few adult libations. I really wanted to get laid that night, dammit!! There were numerous people I was lusting after, including YOU, jfred, and I would have liked to have all of you in one big room...see harem thread, only this one is Danniestyle.

I heart everyone! Rain checks, please??? SOON?????

(hijack over)
There were numerous people I was lusting after, including YOU Originally Posted by Dannie
Notice how mine is the only one in caps. She hearts/lusts for me more than all of ya feckers. Haha...have at thee! :P
  • T-Can
  • 06-06-2010, 04:09 PM
jfred, I would never have suspected you of being the author of a thread like this. As for the lap dance, I don't think I saw it - I saw numerous ones but could not pinpoint the one you speak of.

Originally posted by Neotek
And don't feel bad about Dannie not going home with you. She also passed up a secret doubles encounter with my gal pal that very night.

I wish you would quit calling me your gal!
There are one or two other women where this has happened. I never visited ANY of them. I'd be smitten, and falling in love with a sexual service provider is not the kindest thing to do to one's heart. Originally Posted by jfred
I have already told you, I will change careers
Good damn thing I left when I did!!!! My virginity is still safe!
  • jfred
  • 06-06-2010, 05:10 PM
...*A little inside joke between jfred and I* ... Originally Posted by Neotek
See, this is what happens! You're at a party in a nice place or you're on a board talking to some nice people...and Neo shows up.

Dude, people are gonna think we're friends!

Look, everybody, I've met the guy, okay? And I try to be polite to everyone, right? And, yeah, we do have ONE inside joke.

I just want to be clear that I am NOT part of his posse!

And, Neo, go back and re-assess to whom that all cap YOU applies.