Republicans Left Wondering If Donald Trump Will Kill The Party Or Just Maim It

All of Trump’s rivals for the nomination hit the usual themes that appeal to the Republican “three-legged stool.” They warned social conservatives about threats to religious freedom, guaranteed economic conservatives big tax cuts and rallied foreign-policy conservatives with promises of a more aggressive use of the military.

Full article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c590f7e9ec0d
I hope he kills the party. Something good has to come out of all this.
SassyPoo ...

If Trump wins in November, are you going to stay in the country or move?
SassyPoo ...

If Trump wins in November, are you going to stay in the country or move? Originally Posted by LexusLover

SassyPoo, are you still watching the polls?

If so, are you arranging for your move?
SassyPoo ...

If Trump wins in November, are you going to stay in the country or move? Originally Posted by LexusLover
How about you? Are you going to move when trump loses?
How about you? Are you going to move when trump loses? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
If Trump loses, I will not be moving, because he lost.

Since you are apparently also "SassyPoo" ...

...... are you going to move when Hillarious-No-More loses?
Trump was such a big Hillary supporter, will he appoint her as his main adviser if he wins?
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...ng-white-house

Keep gripping dipshits.

Trump will get a bump from his convention -- unless he fucks up and says something stupid or mean spirited (ahem) -- but HRC will be our next president.

She will "spill the beans" on his narcissistic ass!
SassyPoo ...

No matter who wins, I'm still retiring in Puerto Vallarta. I'm renting a 3 bedroom home. You can rent a brand new one (furnished with new furniture) for $600 per month in north Puerto Vallarta! They have whole communities of expats there. Just miles from the beach. There's more expats there than any other part of the world, I believe. Almost 1 million now. Cuenca, Equador is very economical and beautiful also. A lot of them go there. You can also buy cars in Puerto Vallarta for half the price of a new one here in the US. For example, a brand new Toyota only costs $9,000!
Puerto Vallarta lands on State Department's warning list
Angela Kocherga, KHOU-TV, Houston 12:42 p.m. EDT May 15, 2015

(USA Today)

If Trump loses, I will not be moving, because he lost.

Since you are apparently also "SassyPoo" ...

...... are you going to move when Hillarious-No-More loses? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well "douchy-bag", I don't see any reason to move no matter who wins or loses.
Why did you ask her if she was gong to move if trump won?
Genuine interest? Insider knowledge of trump policies that would affect her? Just being a prick? Some other reason?
No matter who wins, I'm still retiring in Puerto Vallarta. I'm renting a 3 bedroom home. You can rent a brand new one (furnished with new furniture) for $600 per month in north Puerto Vallarta! They have whole communities of expats there. Just miles from the beach. There's more expats there than any other part of the world, I believe. Almost 1 million now. Cuenca, Equador is very economical and beautiful also. A lot of them go there. You can also buy cars in Puerto Vallarta for half the price of a new one here in the US. For example, a brand new Toyota only costs $9,000! Originally Posted by SassySue
I'm trying to figure out why you think no one is familiar with PV, but you?

Another Liberalism.

Cars are 1/2 price because you get to buy it back down at the thieves market!

(That's a joke) ..... You won't find it close to PV!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Shhhhhhhh.
Well "douchy-bag", I don't see any reason to move no matter who wins or loses.
Why did you ask her if she was gong to move if trump won?
Genuine interest? Insider knowledge of trump policies that would affect her? Just being a prick? Some other reason? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Do you always stick your nose in other people's conversation?

Or does it just come natural for you to be annoying?

And you call me a "douchy bag" ..... You are veritable bidet in comparison!

Are you trying to get a discount or something?
26% of the Blacks are for Trump! 37% of the Mexicans too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmQuIpM4h6A