City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: bbbj, k9, lazy k9, quick localized ts LOL , mish
Hair Length and Color: black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: well there is no need to add much detail since previous reviews cover her up. short, cute, nice ass and tits, nice smile.
Recommendation: Yes
  • HSL
  • 01-20-2019, 11:33 AM
Those braces seal the deal for me on that young looking face/body. I was initially concerned but she knows how to keep them from doing any damage.
Those braces seal the deal for me on that young looking face/body. I was initially concerned but she knows how to keep them from doing any damage. Originally Posted by HSL
Yep! Her Asian schoolgirl look gives me serious wood every time!

And her menu and skills are the best in AMPville to date.
Haven't sessioned with her yet, but saw her in the lineup..definitely a bangin' body.
Haven't sessioned with her yet, but saw her in the lineup..definitely a bangin' body. Originally Posted by weasel99
Wait! You saw her in the lineup but didn’t pick her? How is that?
Who did you choose over Cece??
Thai cece hot
  • HSL
  • 01-21-2019, 03:07 PM
Yep! Her Asian schoolgirl look gives me serious wood every time!

And her menu and skills are the best in AMPville to date. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Just when you think you scored with that school girl look, she puts you in her ass and holy shit, lightning strikes twice & you feel like the luckiest guy in the world!
Wait! You saw her in the lineup but didn’t pick her? How is that? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Because my default in Dallas is looking for a Milf (Korean, white, etc). Not really into younger ones. Also...the braces, I know it's not reasonable to sweat this but we can't have junior being lacerated by them .

If I were 35 again, I'd be giving all of her holes a strenuous workout. I've been to Thailand a million times and can read and write when in practice. She's definitely worthy of your time and $, just not the best fit for me. I have no skin in the game with this board, so if i'm telling you the body is bangin'...
Just when you think you scored with that school girl look, she puts you in her ass and holy shit, lightning strikes twice & you feel like the luckiest guy in the world! Originally Posted by HSL
NICEEE!
Because my default in Dallas is looking for a Milf (Korean, white, etc). Not really into younger ones. Also...the braces, I know it's not reasonable to sweat this but we can't have junior being lacerated by them .

If I were 35 again, I'd be giving all of her holes a strenuous workout. I've been to Thailand a million times and can read and write when in practice. She's definitely worthy of your time and $, just not the best fit for me. I have no skin in the game with this board, so if i'm telling you the body is bangin'... Originally Posted by weasel99
I’ve never had an issue with Cece’s braces. In fact she gives a better BBBJ than most women who have no braces. Her DT FF gagging CIM is incredible if you decide to deviate from your MILF fixation.

And oh her Greek. Amazing and from every position imaginable. I can’t get enough... LOVE ME SOME CECE!!!
bad news, I am thinking of tapping her next, that said each time I look forward the object of my lust leaves the area...(thinking money, tiny and a few others)