URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 8312 Burnet Rd #109, Austin, TX 78757
Activities: massage +
Hair Length and Color: black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
FAKE ENCOUNTER Physical Description: a striking brunette with wavy, shoulder-length hair that shimmered under the dim lights, welcomed me with a sultry smile. Her captivating hazel eyes, framed by long, dark lashes
Recommendation: -
Thank you ChatGPT for your thorough Romance novel review.
Asking for a friend, What are the rules on posting fake reviews using an AI program? Is my friend allowed to do this?
"Guide for the hour" :'(
Yea no one talks or writes reviews like this lol
Asking for a friend, What are the rules on posting fake reviews using an AI program? Is my friend allowed to do this? Originally Posted by Domyex
I always wonder the same thing. There are other ECCIE Forums that have **Fake Review** added to their titles, but the guys we keep flagging here don’t get any tags.

I know I sound like an A$$hole, but I have been burnt enough times when I travel by “legitimate” sounding reviews that turned out fake. I am just trying to help the board.

GT
I always wonder the same thing. There are other ECCIE Forums that have **Fake Review** added to their titles, but the guys we keep flagging here don’t get any tags.

I know I sound like an A$$hole, but I have been burnt enough times when I travel by “legitimate” sounding reviews that turned out fake. I am just trying to help the board.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
RTM any suspicious encounters the staff does investigate all claims

Thread Closed