The Expanse Series

Anyone read these? I know that book 5,6, and 7 are slated to come out next year. I read that SyFy was going to bring it on as a show but I can't seem to find any information on it.
I haven't read the Ebooks and just wondering if they are as good as the books. I am hoping that the two writers stick to the same writing style and not give it to other people to write as has happened in the past with some great sci-fi or fantasy series.
Just so you know the first book is called Leviathan Wakes and the author/pen name is James S. A. Corey. This is a really great series to read.
On my list, and I think I own the first 3books. Just haven't found the time to start them, yet. Currently involved in trying to solve the mystery that is "S".
I thought Leviathan Wakes was a pretty fun read, but I was groaning when the space zombies were introduced. I'm tired of zombies being in everything. The rest of the book however was pretty interesting and it has potential to be a really good series. I picked up the 2nd book but haven't started it yet. I haven't read the ebooks but it seems if you enjoy the series you will enjoy the ebooks too.
I know what you mean about zombies being in everything; but i really don't think what is in the book qualifies as zombies. Luckily in the second book only a couple scenes dealing with it.