Bars with local country music?

Looking for recommendations on good little bars around central dallas (uptown, greenville area, mrkt cntr, downtown) that have a good local music scene and preferably country(ish). Including on a Monday or Tuesday evening. More cozy type setting rather than larger venues. And ideas very much appreciated.
White horse saloon or red river are the only ones I can think of. Maybe gileys.
I don't know specifically about Monday nights...but these bars/clubs all have live music most nights and generally are CW.

Adair's in Deep E.

Double Wide in Deep E.

Lee Harvey's

The Free Man (most blues/jazz, but sometimes CW rocks here)

Check the line up at the Balcony Club (Lakewood)

The Goat (Lakewood/E. Dallas)

The list keeps getting shorter every year..............
"Good little bars with C&W Music" reside in Ft. Worth near the Stockyards . . . definitely not Red River.

Guy needs to get out more . . .LOL
Theres a great little and I mean little honky tonk in Deep Ellum called Adairs. They feature local but usually small country talent. I havent been there in a while but they use to have great food and everyone writes on the walls and ceiling!!!, It is a very tiny place but I found it fun. Let me know if you visit, Id like to go again sometime myself.
Not just country but "Best Bar Staffs in Dallas"

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/dc9/..._in_dallas.php
Tuesday night is open mic night at the white elephant (FTW stockyards). Always a pretty fun gathering with varying degrees of talent.
Aren't "good and local", especially as used, and "Country Music" both oxymorons?
Occasionally the Foundry/Chicken Scratch, The Rustic although it is medium sized and a douchey younger crowd, Hank's in McKinney, Rockin Rodeo in Denton, Iron Horse Pub in Wichita Falls, Blue Light in Lubbock, Liberty Bell in Nagadoches, Smitty's in Denison, Hat Tricks in Lewisville, All Good Cafe in Deep Ellum. Sons of Herman Hall. Singlewide on Lower Greenville (similar to the Doublewide but only a singlewide) I had a hard time writing that one with a straight face.

FTW has Magnolia Motor Lounge, Live Oak music hall (small venue, less than 100 people in the back), and severall near the stockyards and TCU. Also, Fred's, which has the best cheese fries anywhere and the coldest beer. Very cool outdoor venue(covered).
Definitely check out Adair's. I'm not the hugest fan of country music, but they have some pretty good acts that come through there.
Funny the op requested places in Dallas and you recommended places in McKinney Denton Lubbock lewisville Denison and nacodoches. Adaires is cool and has good burgers but check out the Dallas observer they have a good listing of good shows in town of all types
Occasionally the Foundry/Chicken Scratch, The Rustic although it is medium sized and a douchey younger crowd, Hank's in McKinney, Rockin Rodeo in Denton, Iron Horse Pub in Wichita Falls, Blue Light in Lubbock, Liberty Bell in Nagadoches, Smitty's in Denison, Hat Tricks in Lewisville, All Good Cafe in Deep Ellum. Sons of Herman Hall. Singlewide on Lower Greenville (similar to the Doublewide but only a singlewide) I had a hard time writing that one with a straight face.

FTW has Magnolia Motor Lounge, Live Oak music hall (small venue, less than 100 people in the back), and severall near the stockyards and TCU. Also, Fred's, which has the best cheese fries anywhere and the coldest beer. Very cool outdoor venue(covered). Originally Posted by blue3122
Actually i mentioned FIVE places in Dallas. It seems that everyone on here knows about Adairs but not many other places. I was trying to help the OP in case he has a car and wants to see other venues but thanks for your input because it is always appreciated.