Movie Bullshit Thread-- Keanu Reeves and Puppy Vengeance

I saw this trailer yesterday and laughed so hard. This is the greatest and most ridiculous plot for an action film I've ever seen. So I had to share this.

The entire story revolves around Keanu ensuing bloodshed because someone killed his puppy. So, it's like Marley & Me, if Owen Wilson possessed a particular set of skills.

I don't care how absurd this idea is, I'm seeing this fucker a 1,000 times lol. Just cuz they had the nerve to make it.
So basically Taken for dogs. Or brick mansion for dogs. Seems legit.
I saw that trailer. It looks bad ass!
It wasn't just the dog. That bad ass car too!
It wasn't just the dog. That bad ass car too! Originally Posted by Ravasher
Meh...I'm thinking 'Taken', except since it would be weird to sell a puppy into an international sex ring, they just had it killed it. Complete with an Eastern European accent villian and oddly cast action hero.
Meh...I'm thinking 'Taken', except since it would be weird to sell a puppy into an international sex ring, they just had it killed it. Complete with an Eastern European accent villian and oddly cast action hero. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm kinda hoping it's a self aware action film that makes fun of shit like Taken. Has the ridiculous setup and potential for it.