gloryhole fantasy

just a fantasy thought. kind of want one of those gloryhole secrets girls. does anyone know of any in the hobby.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2739789

See this thread from six weeks ago or so. Your fantasy is only a phone call away. Best of luck!
lol no thanks. talking about the girls from the site.
On a similar note, I’ve been after a milking table!
in St Louis. I belonged to a private group. The game was the women went into a room. The guys put $50 in a pot. The winner(s), correct order only, got an hour with the provider of their choice. Then they could stick their business in. They had to decide which mouth in the correct order. It was funny because if you didn't have a wide range of encounters, you were screwed. Three years in a row no winners. The girls just split the pot.
in St Louis. I belonged to a private group. The game was the women went into a room. The guys put $50 in a pot. The winner(s), correct order only, got an hour with the provider of their choice. Then they could stick their business in. They had to decide which mouth in the correct order. It was funny because if you didn't have a wide range of encounters, you were screwed. Three years in a row no winners. The girls just split the pot. Originally Posted by hounddog
I don’t really understand what you mean by all of that but it sounds like fun!
i wont lie that is a fantasy of mine
in St Louis. I belonged to a private group. The game was the women went into a room. The guys put $50 in a pot. The winner(s), correct order only, got an hour with the provider of their choice. Then they could stick their business in. They had to decide which mouth in the correct order. It was funny because if you didn't have a wide range of encounters, you were screwed. Three years in a row no winners. The girls just split the pot. Originally Posted by hounddog
We should do this in Kansas City.
Woah... long time no see Kati... Been wanting to see you. Are you back in business ?
welcome back Kati!

gliryholes scenerios are kinda scarey to me lol
i prefer face to face

but each to his own...do what makes you sexually happy!!!
Well there she is....speaking of amazing special K!!!
Oral skills
Thanks! I don’t know if I’m coming back yet but I’m so tempted
but I’m so tempted Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Ditto...what a coincidence
well i can always add you to my "sin sisterlist"...mmmmmm
Thanks! I don’t know if I’m coming back yet but I’m so tempted Originally Posted by KatiforYou
Great to “see” you again, Kati! Hope you are doing well! Sweet young lady!