How to verify provider?

OK, so I saw an EROS ad that attracted me.

She is not listed here.
She is not listed on P411.
She is not reviewed on TER.
She does have a listing on Naughty Reviews, but no review.
She only has a phone number listed on EROS; no website.

So, what's the best way to verify her? I don't want to see a badge during the session.
Doesn't that tell you something...........um either TOFTT or look elsewhere.
Then again maybe she has a no review policy. Call her and have a little chat.
Did you try date check ? Also just google her phone number, sometimes that shows something you might not have thought of.
No reviews = No date
No reviews = No date Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1 totally. I never have and never will receive a T-shirt.
+1 totally. I never have and never will receive a T-shirt. Originally Posted by ScubaBad
I'm just not the trailblazer I once was many years ago!
I would suggest to google her phone and email address see if other ads come up for her and reviews on other sites if she has them.You could check tineye.com to see if the pictures come up on other sites.
Good luck!
I'd express your concerns to her via phone or email and ask if any other provider (that YOU are familiar with) can vouch for her. If not, TOFTT, or just wait it out until she becomes verified. I've had 50/50 luck in the past being the conductor, and as I become wiser, I'll let others become the conductors. Now, I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Doesn't that tell you something...........um either TOFTT or look elsewhere.
Then again maybe she has a no review policy. Call her and have a little chat. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah, I think I'll give her a call at the very least. But not much into TOFTT.

Did you try date check ? Also just google her phone number, sometimes that shows something you might not have thought of. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I just realized this and tried to find her on DC. No luck.

I would suggest to google her phone and email address see if other ads come up for her and reviews on other sites if she has them.You could check tineye.com to see if the pictures come up on other sites.
Good luck! Originally Posted by jaydalee
I can google the phone. And I thought about tineye, but I can't download her pic b/c the function on DC is disabled. Unless you can give me another method.

I'll probably take a pass. I try to stay loyal to P411 members...
Without paying for inforamtion for website or phone number I would stay away. There is only 3 resaons why you can't find her anywhere.
1. she is brand brand new.
2. she has been around fuck up her old name to the point she needs a new identity.
3. she's vice.
None of the 3 are good options for me. I know some try to discover the newest flavor of the month.
My thoughts exactly when I viewed the heading of the thread...P411 is usually the best bet

I'll probably take a pass. I try to stay loyal to P411 members...[/QUOTE]
Tried EROS 4 times, always BS! Waste of time!
P411 is the way to go too many reputable ladies there to take a chance on a lady with no history that you can find.

Yeah, I think I'll give her a call at the very least. But not much into TOFTT.

I just realized this and tried to find her on DC. No luck.

I can google the phone. And I thought about tineye, but I can't download her pic b/c the function on DC is disabled. Unless you can give me another method.

I'll probably take a pass. I try to stay loyal to P411 members... Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
P411 is the way to go too many reputable ladies there to take a chance on a lady with no history that you can find. Originally Posted by jaydalee
I agree. Great for dudes and great for providers.