Geaux Saints?

Why do Louisianans do that? Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers... You all can bleaux me.

Go Colts!! I'm stayin' AFC South, baby!
I have my money on the Saints. Who Dat?
Colts FTW!
Anything w/a "eaux" like that is a Creole thing. You wouldn't understand...

But did ya'll see the face of Brett Farve last night? PRICELESS!!!
I am happy for the Saints fan......But it will be a New Orleans native that put an end to the celebration for the saints....and that is Peyton Manning and Indy.......
Anything w/a "eaux" like that is a Creole thing. You wouldn't understand... Originally Posted by Khloe Karan
Such as that beauxzeaux, Teauxny Reauxmeaux?
My heart is pulling for the Saints. But my common sense tells me that Payton and the Colts will win 31-17. I hope I am wrong!
My heart is pulling for the Saints. But my common sense tells me that Payton and the Colts will win 31-17. I hope I am wrong! Originally Posted by bigtex
Bigtex, by saying "Payton" is going to win would be going for the Saints. Sean Payton is their coach. Peyton Manning (with an E) is the QB for the Colts. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I hate the Colts, and am impartial to the Saints. On one hand I want to see Peyton get another ring, and on the other, I like the underdog (Saints) in the Super Bowl. I'll probably go for the Saints.
Go Mr. Brees
I hate Reggie Bush. He gets to fuck Kim. He doesn't need his life to get any better.
I'm with Big-Tex on this one. It's hard to notlike Peyton.

I'll be damned jealous though if the Saints win and I can't be on Bourbon St. Man, what a party that will be!
Been a fan since game 1 in 1967.

Geaux (Like the town of Thibodeaux) Saints!!!
My heart is pulling for the Saints. But my common sense tells me that Payton and the Colts will win 31-17. I hope I am wrong! Originally Posted by bigtex
BT and I have yet another thing we agree on.

Dittos BT

G
Well, since PAYTON is last name of the Saints' head coach & PEYTON is the first name of the Colts' QB, I hope PAYTON has a great day.

Saints 35
Colts 31

Saints force a very rare Colts' turnover.