Lingerie preferences.

How important is sexy lingerie in a session? Depending on the session, I’m always half naked. Recently, I had someone say to wear yoga pants and a T-shirt which was nice, because It was out of the norm.
Es ist immer schön, etwas Abwechslung zu haben, um es aufzupeppen oder frisch zu halten und die Kunden wiederkommen zu lassen
: It's always nice to have variety to spice it up or keep it fresh & the clients coming back :
Doesn’t matter. What matters is quality of service, TCB, and overall experience.

Lingerie can’t compensate for a terrible experience.
I prefer bday suit.
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Doesn’t matter. What matters is quality of service, TCB, and overall experience.

Lingerie can’t compensate for a terrible experience. Originally Posted by westernblotting
Big facts!
I like how that Victoria Secret sit in that ass
Let me pour some more Hyp' and Hennssey in your glass
Would I be violatin' if I grab me a handful?
I'm knowin' what's happenin', all I want is a sample.
I love how a lovely looks in a white bikini style panty with a little lace fringe on top, love to feel her roundness in them before they come off, a bit of foreplay is always nice. What I do not like is when they wear a thong, hate it.
Actually any type of lingerie is nice but just wear a beautiful smile and nothing else is best😊
For me it's very important. I love stockings and lingerie on my women. My regular comes up with a different outfit every session. I love stockings and I love the super short school girl skirts, where the ass is almost completely exposed. Body suits or cat suits are great too. As is fishnet.
Similar to sharkman and Dorian
sob um vestido de cocktail para jantar fora
Lingerie preference? Nothing at all. It's just going to come off in a couple of minutes anyway, so why bother
Thong/G-string and panties are ALWAYS a turn on to me.
  • tth
  • 07-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Matching bra and panties are a huge turn on for me
Preferably lace
Actually any type of lingerie is nice but just wear a beautiful smile and nothing else is best😊 Originally Posted by SxtyK9r
Awe! Love this!