Local TS List?

I'm thinking I'd like to try some time w/ a TS. I would also prefer to meet her on here as opposed to BP. My question is 2 fold:
1) Is there a way to find a list of local TS providers? I've typed "TS" into the search and apparently that wasnt enough for it to do the trick
2) Barring a good way to search, through the collective, can we compile a list of good TS providers?

And go...
SelenaLopez is one. TS Lara another

there are two major threads on TS on this board

One in here and one in the mens LR.

No Dallas LIST as such. These folks are all over the place. Look at the reviews.
Coming from somebody who frequently see's TS do your research read your reviews because lots of false advertising out there and fake pic BS. I have never been duped but it happens all the time. I got some solid reviews on 3 girls and if you PM I could also mention 3 other TS I have seen and give feed back. Good luck. ITs not everyones cup of tea but to each his own!
Coming from somebody who frequently see's TS do your research read your reviews because lots of false advertising out there and fake pic BS. I have never been duped but it happens all the time. I got some solid reviews on 3 girls and if you PM I could also mention 3 other TS I have seen and give feed back. Good luck. ITs not everyones cup of tea but to each his own! Originally Posted by huskernation2316
I would also look at the reviews of Bengay, Tom Clubs, Testing Limits and Solemate62. Between them there are probably 100 TS reviews (some duplicates). That will give you plenty of ammo.
Wonderful. Thanks everyone.