Nicest natural boobs in Austin?

Saw a post of this topic in the Dallas forums and thought it would be good to get people's current opinions about our lovely Austin ladies. I remember Marley Monroe getting a lot of love in previous boob surveys but that was a while ago.
Saw a post of this topic in the Dallas forums and thought it would be good to get people's current opinions about our lovely Austin ladies. I remember Marley Monroe getting a lot of love in previous boob surveys but that was a while ago. Originally Posted by mrhappysf

OMG she has the sweetest nicest ones....But my girl crush goes to Scarlett Rossi well ts a tie
You just named my favorites
Kayla Star 69 ... of course, I'm biased towards young, cute, and Latina
My vote goes to Emerald7 they are sensitive and soft with hard nipples.
I miss Summer Of Austin!
Kayla Star 69 ... of course, I'm biased towards young, cute, and Latina Originally Posted by SuaveApe

Oh hell to the yeah!
Scarlett Rossi Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ditto! Spectacular doesn't even adequately describe her assets.
I could go into detail.. ..But she's fiesty and would slap me!
ANOTHER SCARLET FAN!! for sure I vote scarlet for this one.
Another Scarlett vote here. Sexctexan and lindsaypage also have amazing natural boobs.
Sexctexan and lindsaypage also have amazing natural boobs. Originally Posted by AfterDarkIFeel
My vote goes to Lana.
never seen scarletts boobs in real life,and up until this thread didnt know they were natural.
Holy shit!!
But, i have seen Marleys boobs.
Those things need to be in the Vatican! so they can get the worship they truly deserve
Thanks for the love AfterDark!!!
Mandi May!!!
Both Kayla Star and Emerald have some very nice natural boobs. Please don't make me pick between the two--both are fanfuckingtastic in their own ways.

BB