Last minute appointments

So I am a last minute kind of guy. I don't plan because my schedule is ever changing from a minute to the other.
My ATFs are not last minute kind of gals...
Who is last minute? Who can I call at 11 and say hey baby i would love to see you in the next 30-45... Are you available? And the answer is sure come on by...

Any feedback appreciated.

Frenchy.
Anyone on Backpage.
Screw backpage
I LOVE last minute appts...all i need is 30 mins to jump in the shower and I an good to go
  • Annef
  • 10-23-2013, 02:04 PM
Backpage is just another advertising tool, no better, no worse than eccie, TER, EROS, etc. I think that would be hard for someone to promise, generally. I am completely comfortable with last minute appointments, provided screening has been done and I have the time. I work on freelance projects and sometimes am working on other things. I also share an incall, so sometimes it's in use. I think most ladies are like me, if the stars align, great, but they don't always cooperate.
I typically can accomidate last minutes requests when I have already seen you before or you have been screened prior. I respond quickly to reference requests as I always have a way to check pm's and messages however I understand some ladies have other obligations that do not allow them to reply back as quickly so that makes a last minute request almost impossible. Its best to have references from ladies you know are easy to get a hold of and respond quickly to requests. Having a p411 account is also easy screening when wanting to book last minute.
So I am a last minute kind of guy. I don't plan because my schedule is ever changing from a minute to the other. Originally Posted by Frenchy29-2000
Me too. That and I recently tried to schedule a few days in advance and the plans unraveled. The fine lady has contacted me and we have worked it out but that doesn't leave me any less frustrated/disappointed.
I am always available on very short notice give me 15 minute notice I will be ready.
What usually happens with me is that I schedule a couple days in advance and something happens and one of us has to cancel the appointment. Last minutes can be fun though. It's like meeting a complete stranger and getting down immediately. Hmmm. I think I have an idea now...
It never hurts to ask a lady. What's the worst she can do? Say no? It's funny how some guys think we are only free when we put ads out! I know that is off topic. Sorry, IJS.

It never fails for me...When I am free and all ready to go, I don't get last minute requests. Its only when I am in the middle of grocery shopping or at the gym or something! Murphey's law I guess.
I usually don't have any issues with a regular client scheduling a last minute appointment. They'll text or go to my website to schedule their own appointment, and my computer will let me know they're on their way. I can't say it always works out, but I do my best to accommodate them.
I Offer Last Minute Appointments During My Stay In Austin
The "available now" Option for the ladies in San Antonio seems to work well. I used it twice while visiting there. Good tool we could implement.
It never fails for me...When I am free and all ready to go, I don't get last minute requests. Its only when I am in the middle of grocery shopping or at the gym or something! Murphey's law I guess. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
+1! Every fucking time!
The "available now" Option for the ladies in San Antonio seems to work well. I used it twice while visiting there. Good tool we could implement. Originally Posted by Rooster9
Slixa has an "available now" button, but no one is really using that site. Wish we had that button here!