Thanks guys!

Thanks for coming out to my Halloween party, it means a lot to me. I hope everyone enjoyed their selfs. Sorry I was such a busy bee, I forgot to refill the party trays, put this chips and salsa out, make the apple martinis etc etc etc. also so sorry I didn't get to chit chat for long with everyone, I was just going and going all night. So wanted to be sure to thank everyone who showed up. I'm already planning the next one. Gonna try and do this every 3months or so. Was just so nice seeing everyone. Sooo many people didn't show, guess its a good thing... That would of been even more people I didn't get to mingle with. Quite shocked that so many ladies didn't show... Y'all missed out on some great guys! And some great costumes. Next year there will deff be a male costume contest as well. Batman would of won this year!!

As for the online costume contest.... I will be posting the pictures in a separate thread with a poll that will be open for maybe a week. Guys and gals vote or your fav and the gal with the most votes wins!
Hey girl I'm so mad I couldn't make it. Was a crazy hectic day but as you mentioned you will be doing another party ad I will for sure make this one.
Quite shocked that so many ladies didn't show... Y'all missed out on some great guys! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I'm sorry Marley,.,,,,, That was probably my fault...... Those were all the really shallow minded ones that took offense to your inviting me......

I do need to get the name of te dude that did the huge distressed face look with the OMG that's whispers!.... That made my night!

But next time you want some solid turn out you really need to invite the Heavy Hitters on the board......

All us Rotund fellows and the BBWs in the mix...

Your cupcakes.... and other baked things are all I need to know about and I'm coming back with my own "to go " bag!
You were/are a GREAT hostess! I was in awe and exhausted watching you keep everyone happy and fed :-). Can't wait to see our pics!
Sorry that I couldn't make it Marley! I had a RW date and if I couldn't see her then, it would have been a week before I could see her again. I should delete that, makes me sound like a wuss. lol

I have had nothing but great times at your events and I am sure a great time was had by all.

sixx
Sorry that I couldn't make it Marley! I had a RW date and if I couldn't see her then, it would have been a week before I could see her again. I should delete that, makes me sound like a wuss. Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sound like a wuss?
Sound like a wuss? Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey, she makes some great Tex Mex and laughs at my jokes, not much more I can ask for in a woman!

sixx
What an amazing time!! Truly a night to remember! So nice seeing you hot guys and SEXY girls! CANT WAIT till' the next one! Can it be this week? *wink*
Fun times -- I'm totally down for a guy's contest too. Stay thirsty my friends!
Thank you Marley, you are a sweetheart and a great hostess.
Thank you Marley, and the other hostess, as well!!!
[B]Thank you to the nice guys i have met that night I was nervous but you helped!/B]