rainy day question

OK a topical queston for today>>
For the women....does a rainy day make you busy? does it make you frisky?
For the guys.... does a rainy day make you not want to get out and thus not book an appointment or does the rain make you horny?

who loves the rain?
Nothing like making out when the rain hits the roof .... preferably a car roof or metal roof.
I do refer the 1 hour to 2 hour rain falls not the all day for days, that gets depressing ...

When it rains it pours CUM, no?
rainy days and mondays always get me down
rainy days and mondays always get me down Originally Posted by knotty man

I love them!!!
hell, im just like Karen Carpenter
except i know how to eat a fuckin sandwich !!!
You're thinking of Mama Cass. She didn't know how to eat a sandwich.

I digress... back to our thread RE: Rainy Days
Rainy days make me wet!
Rainy days are good for slow and sensual, with a cuddle and a nap afterward, IMHO.
You're thinking of Mama Cass. She didn't know how to eat a sandwich. Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Knotty Man's reference was correct....... Why would he be thinking of Mamma Cass?

Not everyone's thoughts go to BBWs right off the bat.... You keyed in on the "Sandwich" part of the comment.... No lunch yet?

I think his Rainy Day and Sandwich comment was appropriate.... Feel free to explain it to her Knotty and in the future you might want to be careful of food references in BBW threADs
Knotty Man's reference was correct....... Why would he be thinking of Mamma Cass?

Not everyone's thoughts go to BBWs right off the bat.... You keyed in on the "Sandwich" part of the comment.... No lunch yet?

I think his Rainy Day and Sandwich comment was appropriate.... Feel free to explain it to her Knotty and in the future you might want to be careful of food references in BBW threADs Originally Posted by Whispers
Sigh...I thought you were busy peeing in the SA pool. Can we get a clean-up on aisle 7 here?

On topic: rainy days are for sipping wine and slow, prolonged exploring.
THINK ABOUT THIS>>> how much fun will it be here when all the women leave and it's just you grumpy dudes sitting around mentally masturbating each other with no chicks left because you're mean and pissy when a girl dares to raise a new topic here? if you don't like a topic or feel it is a threAD then don't comment, the rest of us want more than a few guy's exploits to talk about.,
THINK ABOUT THIS>>> how much fun will it be here when all the women leave and it's just you grumpy dudes sitting around mentally masturbating each other with no chicks left because you're mean and pissy when a girl dares to raise a new topic here? if you don't like a topic or feel it is a threAD then don't comment, the rest of us want more than a few guy's exploits to talk about., Originally Posted by sue_nami
Oh no darlin.... It's the exact opposite... when we see a threAD we most DEFINITELY need to respond....

Ladies that are fun to play with seem to stay on the right side of the comments..... there are some fun ones in San Antonio as a matter of fact.....Probably why it's distracting us a little..........

There are some fun ones here as well....... unfortunately the fun ones are pretty well booked and don't participate as much as we would like....

you are singing a song that has been sung before darlin....... I've been hearing it for about 7 years now..... as fast as you ladies leave new ones pop up to take your place...... If you NEED the business or are DESPERATE then you will need to learn to accept an opposing view here and there as well... Develop a sense of humor as well as an ability to separate business from personal and you can even flourish.....
  • Loxly
  • 10-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Takes me back to my camper days back north. October rolls around and half the leaves are still on the trees. One of those rainy days that aren't torrents, just seem like the drops are bigger hitting on the windows.

You can hear the dry leaves running around with the wind whistling every once in awhile.

You both dive between crisp sheets, smothered by a comforter, and get into some erotic snuggling. A good alternative when you can't go fishing... LOL
Rainy days get me in the mood; that is, it gets me in a hobbying mood.
Rainy days and Mondays make me think of Karen Carpenter who who was anorexic and not bbw and died of a heart attack trying to please men who obsesse over skinny chicks...

And.... It makes me think of making love on a comfy bed under a metal roof... Under a down comforter... Snuggling for hours and kissing and giggling.......bring on the rain... Better yet, bring on on another sexy woman and a man who is ready to wrap himself around us....:-)
I love the rain. Lets have some fun$ angels. Take me to heaven. Lol