Ok Ladies...... I got a question about "Gifts" ya'll ask for in your Showcases....

Why is there not a single BBW with a gift request for a "Gym Membership"?

It's like they all gave up?

I'm on a exercise bicycle with my tablet propped in front of me at least trying....
It obviously bothers you so why don't you just pass them out?
Great question! Sign me up! Or being me a six month membership at a kayak club :-)
Well Jesse...... SL FREE PASS <== comments previously entered have been edited as a result of the intended recipient of a classic comeback taking advantage of a "SL Free Pass".... Contact Still Looking for details on how to get yours.....
I think I can provide you ladies with something better.....

Dammit... I know it's here somewhere me a sec....

I got a couple of coupons I think.....

hold on.,.......
Well Jesse...... SL FREE PASS <== comments previously entered have been edited as a result of the intended recipient of a classic comeback taking advantage of a "SL Free Pass".... Contact Still Looking for details on how to get yours..... Originally Posted by Whispers

What the fuck was that?
What the fuck was that? Originally Posted by Whispers
Why is there not a single BBW with a gift request for a "Gym Membership"?

It's like they all gave up?

I'm on a exercise bicycle with my tablet propped in front of me at least trying.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I walk 5-6 miles every day.. I"ll challenge you any day!
I walk 5-6 miles every day.. I"ll challenge you any day! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
hell, that aint shit.
i can drive 30 miles in the dead of summer ,and not even break a sweat, as long as the a/c is running
Haha knotty your so funny!!!
Gym membership... another innovative idea by the Godfather. He's always thinking of how to help.

Following the Godfathers lead this might be a good time to share the TEAM SL CAMP BOOTY work out class. I was going to wait till after the holidays to roll this program out but now seems as good a time as any. Spinners, Average Girls need not apply. But if your struggling with your ass to keep your Curvy and Voluptuous labels this might be just for you. BBW'S if you want to get back down to curvy this will be your ticket.

We are currently seeking a centralized location as a venue. We will have music and trainers available M-S 7 am. to 3 pm. You'll be able to shake that booty and just watch the lbs. melt away. As an added bonus TEAM SL will make well know gentleman hobbyists available on a daily basis for both counseling and breast examinations. Yes that includes me. A few of you might even have issues with your kitty. Now I need to be up front about this, none of the staff are gynecologists but we'll certainly take a look.

So now ask your self is this right for me?

1) Have you ever asked this question: "Honey does this tape measure make my ass look big?"

2) Diabetes and heart attack are no way to go.

3) No more going to that store that only has three sizes... Large, Extra Large and OMG It's Moving.

4) Spinners & Average girls are make tons of cash. Tap into that reservoir of money and next thing you know you'll be shopping at the Domain like they are!

5) Have you ever bent over at your incall stood up only to find that skinny hobbyist missing. It's no fun finding him in your butt crack dazed and out of breath unable to speak. Eliminate those embarrassing situations.

6) No more time wasted starting ridiculous threADs in COED hoping to get a call. You be able to reduce that BIG ASS SIG LINE as well. You'll need a sleek appearance on line to go with that new figure.

So ladies here's your chance. Watch for our grand opening after the first of the year. Normally the cost is $9.95 per day. But if you book early we will offer a $7.00 per day discounted fee. Scholarships are available on a case by case basis.

And remember ladies....we're here for YOU!

Spin Doctor & Image Consultant
Open 24 /7

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"

Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
You go... wing girl!

Most of us have a minimum of 30lbs to shed-- and those of us who do, HATE the gym...but we like sex...and being around each other...so why not go to the gym together?

Whether the membership is being sponsored or not, just having our group suffer together might be enough!

Could we put together a "biggest loser" game with a cash prize for the winners? SL obviously owns a scale!

And someone in our community is probably a nutritionist or chef that can help us eat better too and recommend supplements. Shit, even pooling our resources and going to a gym/nutrition store with group buying power would almost guarantee better prices!

There is something to this!

BTW, good job Whispers (on riding the bike); keep up the good work. You're an inspiration to us all!
You're an inspiration to us all! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Now there's something you don't hear everyday!
I walk 5-6 miles every day.. I"ll challenge you any day! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
You would win. The bike has no wheels.... Fucking thing cost $2000 but the GF wanted it....