Reynosa Boystown

Went on Thursday and saw plenty of stunners for $100 pesos is unreal, basically $9 dollars for girls that would cost about $150-$200 in the US,..There is one major draw back to this, Cartel scum all over the place! Had an incident happen on this particular visit, it boils my blood that you cant go without watching your back every 5 seconds.. Seemed like a convoy of those scum kept circling La Zona..Also noticed that there was zero Texas plates on cars, most were Mexican and the other half were without plates..damn shame you cant enjoy your time there..it should be hands off, these guys take money from girls and scare off customers!
Scary shit bro! I used to go a lot about 8 years ago and the door girl prices haven't changed. Haven't gone due to the violence and shit. I would think the cartel would not cause problems because it's bad for business??
Can you go into the incident here?
Or pm me? only problems I've had before we're aggressive beggars who wanted to be paid for keeping me safe. They could smell I wasn't from there right away despite my attempt to blend in.
Yeah these beggars are aggressive.