Contact Info: El Senorial Club
URL / Website: NA
General Area: Main street about 4 blocks across from the border
Activities: Lap Dance, CBJ, CFS, NE, SE
Session Length: 30 min
Fee: 110
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Thinner spinner type body, perhaps B cup. Shaved smooth. No tattoos that I noted. Face was somewhat weathered and to me had a bit of a masculine look to it so I had to check to make sure what I was getting.
Recommendation: Yes
What time did you go? Thinking of going on Thursday or Friday.
Walked across about 11 AM and was back by around 2 PM
Seems ok. I went around 10:30am & they tried to set me up with a 5. Came back at 2 and got a 8 for $110.
Is the senorial club open during Mon-Wed? I've been to the Patio Bar and it has been a hit or miss for me. Even though Senorial club is higher, i feel like you have more a of a guarantee that an above decent girl will be available for play. I come into the Valley for business but usually earlier in the week.

thanks
They open at 10 o'clock so yes they are open Monday through Wednesday at 10 a.m. in the morning the best girls don't show up until later on the best looking girls are definitely there El Patio is a hit and miss however I have had some really good looking ones at el patio for 30 plus 10 for the room
Thanks. I'll make my way up there next time I'm in town. Looks like the border towns are in the beginning stages of being built back up. Hopefully El Chappo or the other cartels let it grow to what it once was.