Date: Last week of Nov
Name: Eve @ Sunflower
Phone: 214-351-0755 (text)
Email Address: See website
URL / Website: https://www.sunflowergirls.net/eve
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers branch , south of 635
Activities: DFK, BBBJ,69, DATY, S-Msh, K9, CG, RCG , all covered.
Hair Length and Color: Dark or Silky black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She is quite a looker, 5'1, less than 100 pounds, nice tits, remarkable narrow waistline, perfect ass and all. There is something elegant about her. very good English skills for nuanced flirty convo.
Recommendation: Yes
Eve is definitely the best looking in this price range. Add to it she is a very good lay, especially with repeating visits, but she will not be your PSE champion, if that is what you expect.

Somehow she reminded me of Magic Sophia, to a certain extent.
You got the description down
Eve is a real pro. Always a blast off
Eve is definitely the best looking in this price range. Add to it she is a very good lay, especially with repeating visits, but she will not be your PSE champion, if that is what you expect.

Somehow she reminded me of Magic Sophia, to a certain extent. Originally Posted by Sidewinder1
The reference to Magic Sophia is interesting. I disagree somewhat. I believe Magic Sophia had larger tits ,especially after she redid her boob job to D cups. I think Eve's are closer to the natural size ,closer to C and they match her body and style perfectly.
Eve is definitely a damn good looking lady, Itd hard to see others after seeing her