CBJ Only List

I'd like to see a list of girls here who ONLY do CBJ. So please let me know if you have suggestions.

Like it or not, things can be transmitted that way.

Also, a "go fuck yourself" in advance to the sophomoric jackass who will inevitably make the comment, "why would anyone want a CBJ?"
Christina Watkins - lots of guys say her CBJs are as good as, if no better than, others' BBBJs
Anabella (west Fort Worth)
Rachel (south Fort Worth)

Many girls who do BBBJ will do CBJ upon request. Check mark77070's reviews for some other Fort Worth women. He doesn't like BBBJs either, so if he got a BJ, and he didn't say it was covered, it probably was.
Kristen Kindle
Ember Simmers
I'm sure those girls bbbj in real life too but I can understand it might make u feel better thinking they don't.

I'm cool with cbj if it's requested by the gentleman.
I started out being CBJ only but now it's BBBJ only. Either the CBJ girls had to start sucking my cock sans condom (like Michelle Snow and Sexi Kacey) or I took my business elsewhere.

There are two exceptions:

Fine Ass Yvonne -the best PG-13 rated provider around

Giasanto -no kissing, CBJ only -but she let me cum all over her tits and neck.

Needless to say, if either of these girls went BBBJ I'd be a regular.
I started out being CBJ only but now it's BBBJ only. Either the CBJ girls had to start sucking my cock sans condom (like Michelle Snow and Sexi Kacey) or I took my business elsewhere.

There are two exceptions:

Fine Ass Yvonne -the best PG-13 rated provider around

Giasanto -no kissing, CBJ only -but she let me cum all over her tits and neck.

Needless to say, if either of these girls went BBBJ I'd be a regular. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
There are a couple ladies in Fort Worth who have solid reps as far as bbbj...and get kinky with it
I don't participate in ANY bbbj actions hardly have done DATY of course for the risks.. I'd love to see you mi amor
Kenzi Heart. She has an ad in today's Provider Ads Dallas section.

Keep in mind some the CBJ girls are also no kissing, no SS and no DATY/O also.
Keep in mind some the CBJ girls are also no kissing, no SS and no DATY/O also. Originally Posted by Prolongus
+1 on Prolongus's comment. If CBJ was the only limitation on the service provided by Kenzie, Ember, Jessa Dream, etc. that wouldn't break the deal for me. It's the other stuff they leave off their menu that keeps me from seeing them.
Also, a ""go fuck yourself" in advance to the sophomoric jackass who will inevitably make the comment, "why would anyone want a CBJ?" Originally Posted by joe.trombone
And a belated "Fuck you, too" to the clueless ass-clowns, like the OP, who encourage and actually PAY for a CBJ. Stay home and JACK OFF if you're so afraid that you have to be covered in Saran Wrap and you panic if you happen to touch a bare pussy with your finger or get a little bit of spit on your cock. You'll save some money and won't have to be sitting around petrified that you caught something. Been getting BBJ's for over twenty years from hookers. Not even a sniffle.

Another name for the list, "The 'Why Bother' List".

I don't participate in ANY bbbj actions hardly have done DATY of course for the risks.. I'd love to see you mi amor Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
Damn shame, fine damn, damn shame
Barriers can be sexy if the involved parties know how to work with them. I'm totally down with offering CBJ. Keeping a cover on during oral doesn't seem to inhibit pleasure for some, and that's just fine.
I've done cbj when asked. I don't mind it and completely understand.

And I've been with guys that don't kiss, don't do daty and I think, why are you seeing a GFE girl? Can't you stay home and get the same experience with your wife?

Guess it boils down to WALDT. I'm sure masturbation gets old and one desires the interaction with a pretty lady.
Kenzi Heart. She has an ad in today's Provider Ads Dallas section.

Keep in mind some the CBJ girls are also no kissing, no SS and no DATY/O also. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I suppose I need to slather on hand sanitizer in front of them to get a handshake?
MarvelousMizzani is CBJ only. She is awesome