back to the strip club

im looking to start back dancing soon. I got out the buisness for a while but now im ready to see what the night life is bout again. what are some good strip clubs in the dallas and fort worth area, that doesnt give much hassle to apply
In Dallas, they run background checks before they hire you, and in Ft Worth, they do not. If you do not have a record (other than traffic tickets), then it does not matter. If you do have a record, apply at a Ft Worth club.
my dancer friends say they do real well at Bucks FTW. there are 4 bucks so you can move around also.
PT's ismay favorite
Ive been very curious about the club scene but so many things scare me about it. Best of luck to you!!!
Temptations don't require a license
BfW. Lots if dunbasses there who will pay lots if money for nothing, lol.
Ive been very curious about the club scene but so many things scare me about it. Best of luck to you!!! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
What are your concerns? I’m happy to lay your fears to rest, if I can.
What are your concerns? I’m happy to lay your fears to rest, if I can. Originally Posted by Hellion437

Im too thick for that lol if i could skip the stage id be all good! Why cant i be a waitress that gives extras
Im too thick for that lol if i could skip the stage id be all good! Why cant i be a waitress that gives extras Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
why not?
my dancer friends say they do real well at Bucks FTW. there are 4 bucks so you can move around also. Originally Posted by Boomstick
But if you hired in Fort Worth, you can't move around to the 2 Dallas Bucks without the background check
Hell Lipsticks even do background.
Thanks for all the comments everyone
Im too thick for that lol if i could skip the stage id be all good! Why cant i be a waitress that gives extras Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
I’d be surprised if that wasn’t possible at some of the smaller clubs, might be tricky at a large one. I know at Baby Dolls some dancers are “buy off girls.” They pay for the champagne room themselves and as a result never have to take the stage and have a secluded spot behind it to take their customers for fun. Other clubs may have the same option. As for being a waitress, never underestimate a man’s desire to play with the waitstaff. They have a “forbidden fruit” vibe that can be very sexy.